Ariana Grande's new song "Positions" debuts at #1, becomes the first artist in Hot 100 history to earn three #1 debuts in a single calendar year

15 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

it is not that bad but i must think that the album sounds like Ariana doesn't REALLY like it

Idk about her opinion she literally is tasteless. How can you NOT like Touch It or Breathin? I think she shouldve made a House Rn'B album, because that would be something innovative and we got a taste of that with the best track of the album, Motive

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

And you guys said she was screwed with this new album :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:.

Well she is :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

When you have delusional stans who will gobble up anything you give them and are a streaming giant, anyone can get a #1 :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

When you are having irrelevant songs nobody outside of Tik tok users know like Lemonade, Mood, and Franchise top the charts, whats going to stop an unmemorable song nobody shall remember after 5 years like @NotLouTaylor said go #1 :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Also, who cares about #1s these days except us pop culture stans? lol? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Korey said:

Wow this post makes me cringe....Less “intelligent” because of the region one lives and the music they listen to... 

Yes that's exactly right.. This is how science works? Science and facts make you cringe? Science doesn't have good or bad or awkward, it's just data that exists. You interpret it as good or bad, so the cringy-ness is on you.

I don't understand why people are so against science and facts of life. It is what it is. I'm not making derogatory statements about a group of people, I am merely stating what has been studied for over 20 years and summed up by people much smarter than you and I.

14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Dua still the queen of longevity. DSN still a top 40 hit after a year and it only peaked at #2. Boresitions won’t be remembered next year :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Dont forget how OIDIA, Slave 4 U, and Toxic were Top 20 Hits and are still remembered as classics to this day, unlike Flopositions which will only be remembered by her try-hard delusional twitter stans :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ariana Queen of her ****tiest songs being #1 and her best songs being snubbed. Her fan base hates her :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

The way No Tears Left To Cry, GIAW and Breathin did not get the #1 spot but one of the most underwhelming and lackluster songs of 2020 gets the spot. Rigged, much? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Shocking how the fanbase is as tasteless as her :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way No Tears Left To Cry, GIAW and Breathin did not get the #1 spot but one of the most underwhelming and lackluster songs of 2020 gets the spot. Rigged, much? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Shocking how the fanbase is as tasteless as her :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Dua has two songs slowly climbing after weeks of release. Even Kings & Queen’s by Ava Max will become the more iconic hit. #22 new peak this week after 8 months of release :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Dua has two songs slowly climbing after weeks of release

Ha powah. Just found out Levitating has climbed to the #42 spot in the Billboard Hot 100 and is just predicted to go higher. A REAL hit we been knew :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Funny how Break My Heart peaked at #13, yet is 10000x better and more memorable than "Positions Already Done Before" :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Even Kings & Queen’s by Ava Max will become the more iconic hit. #22 new peak this week after 8 months of release :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Ava's best song wbk :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Should have already reached Top 5 by now, but i guess GP cares more about boring and unoriginal music like Positions topping the charts :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Outside the US where i live, everybody knows about Slaying & Being A Queen whereas nobody cares for Flopositions :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

On 11/1/2020 at 4:19 AM, Blackout2006 said:

I never stereotyped country though :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

All i said, is right now pop is bigger than Country so if Positions was defeated, it would mean the song issa flop :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Not u putting words in my mouth :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also rock fans who? I would never stoop to their level :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'm talking about your general attitude, so no I didn't put words in your mouth. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Keep talking, you're the pop music fan equivalent of them. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Me talking to you. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What exactly? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

All i have ever said is i dont like how pretentious rock fans are, and i like pop, and disco music much more than rock :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

So whats your point? i have never disregarded the genre or any other one

I have made it quite obvious that i enjoy most genres of music and even 90s hip-hop and certain rock songs :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block