Britney Spears reportedly refused to record a Christmas album

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Gwen Stefani also released a Christmas album not long ago, so I think Lou tried this idea for Britney, most likely. Jlo will have one soon, for sure.

Lou doesn’t have any involvement in gwens career other than the planet Hollywood show. And might i add gwens Xmas album is flawless 

10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's really an EP and here is tracklist :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

1. My Only Wish (This Year)
  2. My Only Wish (This Year) [Radio Edit]
  3. My Only Wish (This Year) [2020]
  4. My Only Wish (This Year) [Extra Festive]
  5. Silent Night (Live)
  6. Silent Night (Extra Silent Remix)
  7. Britmas Megamix

8. (Under the mistletoe)...And then we Kiss ft Justin Bieber

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Lou doesn’t have any involvement in gwens career other than the planet Hollywood show. And might i add gwens Xmas album is flawless 

She is Gwen's business manager. Same with Britney, Jlo, Steve Tyler.

https://alexcerball.com/lou-taylor/ 

They all ended up with similar projects over the years, they worked with most of the same professionals (producers, designers, songwriters, beauty team) so she has a really heavy hand on their careers.

I used to love Gwen and her music, but I don't recognize this person she became after Blake Shelton. Gwen country star is not for me.

• Like 1

The top 3 Christmas Albums released this century is

Kelly Clarkson Wrapped in Red, underneath the tree deserves to be up there with Mariah's classic. 

But 4 Karets being a Christmas version of Material Girl sealed the deal for me.

Kylie Minogue's Christmas album definitely is always played during that time of year. Like Kylie said, her friend's said it took a long time for what they said was always gonna happen, better late then never. 

Her Jazzy takes, plus that Duet with Dannii literally being the only song In her trademark sound, honoring Australia's True Christmas weather, hot and beach like n sometimes jealous. But then again, Christmas is better as a cold weather Holiday. 

Gwen stefani also joined as she added some cute songs to the cannon. 

I'm hoping JoJo's upcoming one can be joined with the holiday festivities every year. 

• Like 1
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

I honestly would want it to be mostly covers and with a variety of producers! I’d kill for her to do Santa Baby! 

I mean, a cover or two would be cute, but everyone has sung every single Christmas song like a million times already. My Only Wish proved new Christmas bops can still be made, and that are more suitable for Britney's style. Imagine a Britney Christmas album with bops produced by Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant, Pharrell, Danja, will.i.am :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: etc 

That would be something worth buying, she would bring something different and original to the table instead of doing what everyone does only to become subject of the criticism and comparisons to "real singers" 

• Love 2