Britney Spears reportedly refused to record a Christmas album

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus Madonna has one Christmas song. I'm fine playing Santa Baby, and all of us agree. Certain artists aren't that kind of person. 

In reality, most people love the holidays, but a majority hates the Music. Cos it's so happy, it's makes people more depressed cos the happiness ain't contagious. 

It's gonna be interesting this season if Christmas music would be so successful. We're in Halloween and Thriller hasn't charted. That chart's every Halloween season. So the pandemic also damaged holiday mood abd festive spirits

Yeah I agree that she’s like Madonna where a song here or there is fine but it’s not about that it’s cheery festive because Britney can totally pull off slow ballads like silent night (which she has) but I guess it’s due to them being controversial for a very family friendly occasion.

but I don’t agree on this pandemic ruining the holidays, I mean you’re locked in with most likely your family and spending the holidays inside together,  other than the Spears family can’t think of a warm cozy way to celebrate the holidays now people can actually appreciate time with family and be blessed with what they have than to be working overtime to have fancy vacations or buying stuff that people don’t need.

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw man it would've been nice to hear her do a christmas album.

She should've released a long time ago when My Only Wish (This Year) came out.

I remember seeing a clip of her singing Silent Night at a beauty paegant.

she sounded amazing

Yes, I want a Christmas album of her. She nearly has done it in the Ooops era. But the price is her health, safety, and her kids. So no, thank you. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:They can keep it.

• Like 2

That UK singer... whats his name? 

He said he tried to have Britney as featured artist on a christimas song with him, the reply was trhat Britney wasnt working. 

Maybe thats where the rumor comes from?  

But it was for last year tho, could this page take this as a smth to start the christimas rumors again?  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  

• Like 3

I would have loved any New music from Britney but I want her to be free first and then have total creative freedom as well.

Her voice is like someone else wrote Angelic, and full of soul. I would so listen to her sing classics as well as own written christmasy songs ❤️

• Love 2