Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao....I love her but she has to be trolling at this point. In 2 minutes she managed to do every single dance move that the fanbase hates. I watched this yesterday...

Obsessive knee bending, check.

Breast thrust, check.

lol I love her

You are so disrespectful!!!! Britney is a humble queen who has let a bunch of people watch her zumba routine while working out in Vegas every night. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Tbh I love her confidence more here on the left:

0_MAIN-Britney-Spears.jpg

I wish we had more pics of her like that tbh. Looking cute, nerdy, and relatable. 

I know she's str8 but would I be wrong for getting some mad bisexual vibes from this aesthetic on the left?

No shade either I'm bi. This gives me bi horsegirl vibes and feels like home. horse GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Omg that was so sensual and ****... it made me feel things I haven't felt in so long with a Britney video. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

She was doing her iconic eye ****ing again.  Commanding our attention.  I think also because it wasn't sped up and rushed like some of her other vids (and most of POM lol).

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

People criticize Instagram comments but some comments here are as horrible as there. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Let Britney be herself, ew.  You are uncomfortable bc she isnt following of "digital influencers" or people who pretend to be what they are not.  She is just what she is feeling at that moment.

And there is nothing wrong with being sensual. She always has been. She encouraged alot of us with our own sexuality, and now because she is a mom or because she is approaching 40 she cant be ****?  Cmon.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yes, I think If she didn't look so dead It could be a little better.

This is like seeing a person obligated to be ****. It feels wrong for some reason.

"if she didnt look so dead it could be a little better"

Wtf guy, im going to vomit

And pls don't come to me with a big text, save your fingers

• Like 5

I don't understand why it's so choppy and cut together - it's hardly difficult choreo to perfect :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The way she's trying to keep her bun in place is giving me PTSD of the POM tour where she spent half of each performance playing with her ponytail/fidgeting on stage. Like sis, you're dancing like you have whiplash. Just tie your hair up and do your usual hair flicks or don't bother. 

I'm worried she's started early menopause and we're witnessing the first mid-life crisis to be viewed on IG