Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So she was criticized back then for being too ****** at a young age, and now what's the excuse? Because she's too old? Because she's under a conservatorship? Because she's a mom?

Those that feel uncomfortable watching her, are just reflecting their own insecurities because THEY would never dare to do something like that in social media, no one should feel uneasy before the beauty and sexiness of a woman, especially someone like Britney Spears.

I'd rather have my social media feed full of content like Britney's than those weirdos doing their tik tok elbow-dance challenges, looking like something just disconnected in their brains.

justiney1.gif

justiney2.gif

justiney3.gif

I agree I would be doing the same if I had her body lol I felt like I was getting a personal lap dance I kind of got shy watching this.:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I love when woman embrace their femininity. Its something I am trying to do as I get older. Also I hear lots of stories of woman who reach their 40s who say their whole life just starts at 40 like life is just beginning because you lose all your insecurities from your younger self and you stop living for everyone else and you know what you want. I cant wait to get there and if I look anything like this I'll be feeling myself too.

I'm probably thinking too much into and she probably just wanted to dance into a red top, but thats what I love about her she just does what she wants even when not everyone agrees. She can be seen fully clothed and she can be seen like this there's room for all of it.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

honestly, she looks incredible, she has the best body in pop, cutest face, but what makes it weird its just silence from her on anything 'serious' (no im not counting corona, like her attachment to herself not the outside world), and while britney fans and GP is catching up on britney situation this looks weird or better term would be 'out of place', if she was free (her own) itd be fine, she as great inspiration as jlo when it comes to body.

• Like 3

I really love her confidence here. So fierce. But I looked her comments on instagram and i felt very sad. Why ALWAYS the people judge her? I saw a lot of stars posting on their IG pics of body and videos and everyone loves it. If Britney post something like that everyone call her crazy and talk to her family save her. 

the people are so mean :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Nothing about this was fun or enjoyable to watch as a Britney fan. Her eyes look dead to me and it has been for a long time through the IG posts. I’m curious to see how things will change once she is free or if this is just how she is.

Yes, I think If she didn't look so dead It could be a little better.

This is like seeing a person obligated to be ****. It feels wrong for some reason.

• Like 6

Its so obvious now... she is feeling liberated. Imagine Britney being completely free of the strains that stopped her so many times to express how she feels, how **** and comfortable in her own skin she got. That's not smth from today at all, during the Glory era she was already showing us that. 

Once she gets rid of Jamie, Im totally here for Eroticaney. Justify My Love was Madonna's seed and Erotica was the tree all grown up. I hope Britney does smth similar and ad some extremelay theater-ish stuff. The power this woman has :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1