Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

1 minute ago, Newrie said:

Why do you think She posted this? In her situation she is at the mercy of everyone around her if she wants to call her own children! Or, take a walk, have a coffee in town etc.

I don't even think she posted this.  You think they would let her have internet access so she could e-mail or contact anyone in the outside world and tell them what was going on ? I'd be surprised if there was even any internet access at her house.

She records these pictures and videos, and then someone goes over them and posts them later on. 

Honestly this types of video support the narrative her dad and his team are trying to sustain. So why does she make them ?

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don't even think she posted this.  You think they would let her have internet access so she could e-mail or contact anyone in the outside world and tell them what was going on ? I'd be surprised if there was even any internet access at her house.

She records these pictures and videos, and then someone goes over them and posts them later on. 

Honestly this types of video support the narrative her dad and his team are trying to sustain. So why does she make them ?

Exactly! When it started to go her way in the court -BAM- an unflattering video was uploaded on her instagram, AND Sam has talked people into spreading the Word that Britney is in control of her instagram. Same people also shame anyone believing it isn’t Britney who are posting, or not trusting Sam. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Why can't Sam talk to her regarding how her posts are received and that they are used against her in court. I get it he can't do much regarding cship. But he is her bf of almost 4 years. He can direct her in right direction when they are alone.

One of the reasons I don't believe he cares that much about her.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I wasn’t expected this :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

ok she looks hot 👍 but for insta maybe too hot?! Idk..

also I don’t felt that she wanted to shot the video.. she looked little “stopped” or something and little bit of sad. The energy from “I wanna go in jacuzzi” video was completely changed..  don’t want to speculate with things but if James returned in LA maybe she was forced to continue medication and this video is a protest? Or Lous plan to show that Britney isn’t stable?! 

oo I just have to watch it again 😃

Do you know How common it is that women get pressured into sending their partners videos like this? In her case it is very easy since ALL of the control over her relationships (including with her children), if she can leave the house etc is in the hands of her team. They could so easily give her ultimatums like ”do this video and I’ll do this favour for you”. Those kind of things happen all the time when opportunists have the opportunity, and in her case, There are endless opportunities to exploit and manipulate. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t think She meant to upload this. I think Sam is pushing and pushing for her to send him ”****” videos and that she does not know they get uploaded to her official instagram. 
It is very common that controlling partners push for getting **** images etc. 
I don’t know if he is controlling but she is a perfect target having been stripped of her legal status as a citizen. 

Interesting POV.

Her instagram account is a powerfull weapon in regards to setting a certain narrative. It would be a powerfull tool for her if she was in control, but honestly I do not think that is even possible under the conservatorship. Even if they would let her decide what to post, there is still a censorship.

Given the amount of videos where she seems to be in good spirits and in which she clearly adresses her followers, she certainly is aware of the fact that she has the account and that videos are being uploaded and there is a clear sense of cooperation.

Wether she is aware of everything that is being posted, we can't know for sure.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Why can't Sam talk to her regarding how her posts are received and that they are used against her in court. I get it he can't do much regarding cship. But he is her bf of almost 4 years. He can direct her in right direction when they are alone.

He has pretended to communicate with her for 3 years according to himself. Since he says that she has control over her instagram just recently but not before, all those years when he responded to her uploads he KNEW that someone else had chosen the content and written the captions.

Britney has not been free for 12 years to like be on Tinder or go out and meet guys, she has only met men through her team. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah it concerns me. I feel like if I was close to her I'd remind her how important it was atm to portray a certain image of seriousness. If only to support the fact that she is a grown and stable succesfull mother of two.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I'm officially speechless :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

EDIT: I'm going to retract my comment - 2 minutes later. I always have more to say, who am I kidding?

She looks amazing, love the Madonna callout, and she looks like she's having fun.

Let's celebrate that.

She’s always posting to Madonna’s music, Madonna is her biggest idol and this time Madonna even liked the video:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Collab 2.0 confirmed:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah it concerns me. I feel like if I was close to her I'd remind her how important it was atm to portray a certain image of seriousness. If only to support the fact that she is a grown and stable succesfull mother of two.

Yes. Her instagram does not match What she communicates through Ingham according to me. I wonder if he has told her about her instagram 🧐

And if he has, I Really wonder Why he does not raise that issue in court. If he knows that it isn’t her posting he could say that they are trying to make her look bad and that she does not consent to it.

If he knows that it IS her posting it, he could talk to her Seriously and tell her that those posts are making her look bad. And I am sure she would listen to him as she wants out of the conservatorship with all her life! 

• Like 1

Guys. I do believe she is posting the content now. They’re trying to show the world what happens when she is given too much freedom..and it’s working because everyone is worried about her. I feel sick watching this tbh. This isn’t Britney. This is someone who has been over sexualized since a young age and feels she has to keep up that *** kitten act. This one really shook me. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I'm usually not the one to comment on these but this one seems off. No, it's not because she is embracing her sexuality, she's been doing that since she was very young. When did she start making stuff like this to instagram? This one and the one with the pantyhose gave me weird vibes, like it was set up with an intention. What happened to the fashions shows that she used to do? And I don't see the confidence that people keep talking about, she seems blank in the eyes like she has for a few months now. With everything that has been going on with her team spewing a certain narrative I'm just confused with what is happening and if this even comes from her. I just hope everyting is good with Britney.

I agree 

13 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Except I didn't refer to her as a *** worker.

I said word for word: "Red light district vibes"

I somehow think that Britney would not be offended by this considering that a huge amount of the Onyx Hotel tour was inspired by that very vibe and she has been on record to say it.

Or we have videos of Britney dancing with her top off as a ********:

Is it offensive to say that this is the aesthetic she is going for? Please do not delete this. I like you Slayer, but quite frankly I think its quite ridiculous to reprimand me because I am merely mentioning an aesthetic that she is clearly going for.

I AM NOT SAYING SHE IS A *** WORKER. But now its wrong to address that this is the vibe she is emulating for her photoshoots? If its part of her artistry what is the problem?

NINTCHDBPICT000614164327.jpg

Copying and pasting in case you decide to delete. Here is hoping you address this in a fair and balanced way. Thanks.

Have to agree with this. *** work is not something to be shamed for anyway and I hear it pays extremely well

• Love 3
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

My thoughts exactly thank you. I always say some posts she clearly knows will go on Instagram and some like these I wonder if she even knows they go up on her page.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

These seem different to me. She seems more present and it has more of a production and theme, her hair and make up is done, she has the fake tattoo wich make it seem more like a costume, and it feels more like performance. Something is different about this new video, idk if it's her eyes, or the fact that people are saying that it looks like a green screen wich I lowkey could see. 

Spoiler

I had never seen these she looks hawt :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Guys. I do believe she is posting the content now. They’re trying to show the world what happens when she is given too much freedom..and it’s working because everyone is worried about her. I feel sick watching this tbh. This isn’t Britney. This is someone who has been over sexualized since a young age and feels she has to keep up that *** kitten act. This one really shook me. 

Honestly sometimes I feel like very few people can relate.

To be sexualised like she was from a very early age.

To be working in entertainment industry where you are torn apart on the daily for your entire life.

To be ridiculed and labeled by the entire world.

To be treated as a 5 year old child for 12 years long when you are actually a grown 25+ year old woman.

Sometimes I wonder wether someone who has endured that can be put to the same standards as the rest of us are.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Newrie said:

I don’t think She meant to upload this. I think Sam is pushing and pushing for her to send him ”****” videos and that she does not know they get uploaded to her official instagram. 
It is very common that controlling partners push for getting **** images etc. 
I don’t know if he is controlling but she is a perfect target having been stripped of her legal status as a citizen. 

I kinda thought of something like this too but I didn't want to say it because it goes into the conspiracy realm. She doesn't seem very inthusiastic about the dance besides that one smile. Britney used to seem really into it when she did her fashion shows, but ever since the free britney movement started we barely see that. It's almost as if this was coerced (I don't want to say forced) and since she doesn't have control over her instagram her team are the ones posting these and trying to create a narrative. I just hope everything is ok with our girl :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

• Like 1