Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Do you guys remember when she was allowed to do interviews, and she would constantly say ‘I’m a mom now’ and how she toned down the ‘Work *****’ and ‘Make Me’ videos because of that?

I agree with this sorta. She would say that but then go on stage in Pom in lingerie. So its hard to go by that 

• Like 1
Just now, Busybee said:

I agree with this sorta. She would say that but then go on stage in Pom in lingerie. So its hard to go by that 

That was stage and performing. With makeup, clothes. A show. A job. Social media is showing your private face in public, just like in an interview. She was two different people in interviews and on stage. She Always pointed that out, that she wouldn’t dress like that off stage.

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Guys, you can't post nudity or suggestive photos - even if it's the Queen. 

Thanks. 

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Google can penalize us for it. I'm cool with nudity in general, but not if it's gonna hurt BH :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Sorry baby, I didn't know that this rule was valid for the queen :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Only for cheap videos with handsome men. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

But youre right. Now I know!

13 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

I can't with you people trying to make judgments about her mental health based off instagram clips.

Thanks?????????????!!!!?!???

I have already done more than half of my psychology college and yet I CANNOT or AM ALLOWED to do that. And even if I had already finished college I couldn't. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

It is ridiculous how completely lay people in mental health want to opine on a person they have never even seen in person. And no, "I saw her at meet and greet and she was looking anxious", it's nothing.

People criticize "Jaime's 15-minute dementia" but make it worse every day :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

55 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Madonna was f-ing free as one could be. Britney can’t vote, make any creative decisions, control her own friendships, when to be with her kids etc.

FFS, This is not about ****** moral 🙄

I was not saying about it. I was saying about society's reaction to female sexuality. 

1 hour ago, Newrie said:

Hahaha ”clearly”. Not clear at all. James Spears says so though. James Spears says that it is clearly Britney posting on her instagram. In court.

mm. What is it that you don’t understand? If She is doing an interview her TEAM decides What she can say and What she Will look like. 
Why would they control her everywhere but instagram?!

There is no other place that reaches so many people so fast. 

An interview is different as it involves another person asking possibly intrusive and personal questions. Of course they will be controlled. Maybe it is her team posting the videos but Britney having unkempt hair and dancing strangely is all her. In 2017/2018, she developed tics that would show in every single number on her tour. These tics also show in her instagram videos. It seems like it is just the way she is at this point and she doesn't seem to care. 

I did have a little theory that she keeps her hair looking like **** and her makeup and outfits too as a way of having control and a way to say FUCC YOU to her controllers. Maybe filming these videos are all the freedom that she really has and that's why she enjoys posting them so much/often. 

• Like 1