Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I wish her fans would understand her a little bit more, Britney is eccentric and she's not from this current generation, she also loves to shock, Madonna's instagram is just like her too, i just don't know why people think it's so outrageous.

And, what is going on in the court is bout her finances, I know the #FreeBritney movement is a big thing, but they are interest in who is controlling her money, she's like aside of it, like, she probably has meetings with her lawyers but once is over she's back in bikinis, her instagram is something she's having fun with it, in contract or not she's cooperating with her "team" like doing them and possibly sending them to upload it. I just don't know WHY this is a big deal, specially for fans, because what she's doing she's doing it for years... I do believe she found an outlet to be creative and have fun, wether you think this doesn't suit instagram or not... she's doing what people should be doing but they are afraid of.

I think what she's doing is amazing, everyone can make your own content and have fun with it without being worried about people's opinion like you don't have to always manipulate how people are seeing you, show some vulnerability and imperfections, it's ok, I like her instagram, yeah there's room for improvement, but it's matching her hiatus + quarantine. This is a reach but if I was working on Instagram I would even endorse her instagram. 

I agree and you made me realise that maybe she feels like it is her creative outlet at the moment, and that even with the court case going on it is actually nobodies business but her own. To be analyzing her posts or videos like we are, we might be part of the problem. 

With everything going on and having to be so defensive towards people about her for years it's not always easy to not have an opinion and pass judgement even when we feel like we want to protect her or want the best for her.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I wish her fans would understand her a little bit more, Britney is eccentric and she's not from this current generation, she also loves to shock, Madonna's instagram is just like her too, i just don't know why people think it's so outrageous.

And, what is going on in the court is bout her finances, I know the #FreeBritney movement is a big thing, but they are interest in who is controlling her money, she's like aside of it, like, she probably has meetings with her lawyers but once is over she's back in bikinis, her instagram is something she's having fun with it, in contract or not she's cooperating with her "team" like doing them and possibly sending them to upload it. I just don't know WHY this is a big deal, specially for fans, because what she's doing she's doing it for years... I do believe she found an outlet to be creative and have fun, wether you think this doesn't suit instagram or not... she's doing what people should be doing but they are afraid of.

I think what she's doing is amazing, everyone can make your own content and have fun with it without being worried about people's opinion like you don't have to always manipulate how people are seeing you, show some vulnerability and imperfections, it's ok, I like her instagram, yeah there's room for improvement, but it's matching her hiatus + quarantine. This is a reach but if I was working on Instagram I would even endorse her instagram. 

Agreed

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

They are totally overreacting it. And it's all the big fuss some "fans" on TikTok did with the #FreeBritney, they were the conspiracy theorists and caused this behave, people are so stupid they probably think #Freebritney is about to let Britney out of her house... like if she was that instagram girl who was kidnapped and was forced to do videos and sending videos, they're making a parallel to this girl and Britney. 

https://www.revelist.com/beauty-news-/marina-joyce/3868

I know about that and usually I agree that they are over reacting and obviously not aware of what #FreeBritney really means, but this post feels different to me. Like if I knew her address, I would probably call the police to do a welfare check on her. This looks like someone is legit forcing her to do this. 

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Why can't Sam talk to her regarding how her posts are received and that they are used against her in court. I get it he can't do much regarding cship. But he is her bf of almost 4 years. He can direct her in right direction when they are alone.

One of the reasons I don't believe he cares that much about her.

Well, because this does not interest him, it is on the payroll of Larry, her father, and team ... that is why he is lasting 4 years because he is doing a good job.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

She didn't dress nor act like this even when she was in top notch shape both mentally and physically.

This, she has never acted like this, no matter how much they say that she was hyper-sexualized from the beginning ... the fear that gives me is that she cannot see and sometimes should not even know what content they upload to her Instagram.

2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

This, she has never acted like this, no matter how much they say that she was hyper-sexualized from the beginning ... the fear that gives me is that she cannot see and sometimes should not even know what content they upload to her Instagram.

Do you guys remember when she was allowed to do interviews, and she would constantly say ‘I’m a mom now’ and how she toned down the ‘Work *****’ and ‘Make Me’ videos because of that?

I think there is no way Britney knows this video is on Instagram for everyone to see, and that she may not even know this video exists (if they really are drugging her). 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I kinda thought of something like this too but I didn't want to say it because it goes into the conspiracy realm. She doesn't seem very inthusiastic about the dance besides that one smile. Britney used to seem really into it when she did her fashion shows, but ever since the free britney movement started we barely see that. It's almost as if this was coerced (I don't want to say forced) and since she doesn't have control over her instagram her team are the ones posting these and trying to create a narrative. I just hope everything is ok with our girl :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

Yes but seriously I am tired of the claim that THIS is a conspiracy theory while it would NOT be a conspiracy theory to say that she is running her instagram by herself. It isn’t Madonna we are talking about who runs the show, it is someone that the state has taken away all the human rights from.

It is a fact that her team has legal control over her and her conservatorship is detailed in all normal things She cannot do.

I just know by experience that it is common that younger women gets pressured in to doing things like this. Britney is 38 in her passport but She has less rights than a child. I just think it seems more likely that her team, that controls every other aspect of her life and who is fighting with their claws to remain in control and to continue to get PAID with Britney’s fortune, are the ones orchestring the instagram since the content is so unflattering in the middle of a court battle. A court battle that they have a financial interest to win.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

And you can read her mind? Do you know her Because you are a ”stan”? No, you don’t.

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Honestly sometimes I feel like very few people can relate.

To be sexualised like she was from a very early age.

To be working in entertainment industry where you are torn apart on the daily for your entire life.

To be ridiculed and labeled by the entire world.

To be treated as a 5 year old child for 12 years long when you are actually a grown 25+ year old woman.

Sometimes I wonder wether someone who has endured that can be put to the same standards as the rest of us are.

Yup. Britney has experienced something very unique and only a few incredibly famous and sought after celebrities can relate. Britney has been criticized and hyper analyzed since she was a teenager. I think being controlled by her father for 12 years and being shut out from the world and her friends has made her incredibly insecure and fragile and I really worry for her. She didn't deserve this :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Do you guys remember when she was allowed to do interviews, and she would constantly say ‘I’m a mom now’ and how she toned down the ‘Work *****’ and ‘Make Me’ videos because of that?

I think there is no way Britney knows this video is on Instagram for everyone to see, and that she may not even know this video exists (if they really are drugging her). 

Oh please. Really? You think she records these videos and doesn't know they will be published? Gimme a break :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

So this is basically the RED she's been promoting ?????

And Jamie's plan is working 100%, and she's helping him do so, she's displaying the most bizarre behaviour ever seen from someone of her status !!!! You think that she can handle her life ?? take a look at her insta and you'll have your answer ;) She's damaged, BUT she's happy I guess that's OK. 

From what I see, there's two options :

- She's NOT fit to be "free" 

- She's a genius, working on a mastermind plan and is trolling us so hard 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Yes. I also feel like she has control of her instagram for a while now. But honestly nothing surprise me anymore. I think they approve each post tho.

This is cute and ****, she looks banging. She probably feel like she is in control of her body and as a woman I kinda feel that lol. 

I like this creative free and authentic britney 10000 times better than overcontroled robotic britney. 

For so many years she never shared anything with us, beside aseptic content, I'm just happy she likes to share with us more now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I couldn’t say it better! It is just her content! If she likes it then let her post it! Whoever thinks this will make difference in court is delusional. There are plenty of facts that the judge is more interested in 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Oh please. Really? You think she records these videos and doesn't know they will be published? Gimme a break :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

How do you know She even wants to? If she wants to say, call an old friend, or her son, she needs to ASK for permission First.

They could so easily say to her ”do this or else”, or ”do this and get this”, or just ”do this”. What is she going to do? Call the police? 1. She can’t. 2. People don’t listen to people who have been branded unstable and incapable. 3. She is depending on them to leave or even tell someone else What has happened anyway. 4. She has been forced in to horrible wards before when She disobeyed. Those places are traumatizing. 

Something Really ugly happens with people in power positions when they are given the authority of ”prison guards”, This has been proven in psychological research. 
It happens again and again in institutions, prisons, boarding schools, AND conservatorships that the people with the power abuse it.

Therefor it is not a reach to be suspicious of unflattering videos being posted on her instagram, videos that Jamie Spears USE AGAINST HER IN COURT. 

• Like 2