Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

47 minutes ago, nanabs said:

"if she didnt look so dead it could be a little better"

Wtf guy, im going to vomit

And pls don't come to me with a big text, save your fingers

Lol why? Because you can't handle someone with a different opinion?

Sis, I think It looks bad, deal with It.

Pode vomitar a vontade, sΓ³ depois limpa tudo... queridinha.Β Β :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I wasn’t expected thisΒ :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

ok she looks hotΒ πŸ‘ but for insta maybe too hot?! Idk..

also I don’t felt that she wanted to shot the video.. she looked little β€œstopped” or something and little bit of sad. The energy fromΒ β€œI wanna go in jacuzzi” video was completely changed.. Β don’t want to speculate with things but if James returned in LA maybe she was forced to continue medication and this video is a protest? Or Lous plan to show that Britney isn’t stable?!Β 
Β 

oo I just have to watch it again πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Lol why? Because you can't handle someone with a different opinion?

Sis, I think It looks bad, deal with It.

Pode vomitar a vontade, sΓ³ depois limpa tudo... queridinha.Β Β :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

You can dislike as much as you want. I dont matter. Cmon, Im a Britney fan for over 13 years, how could I not deal with this? But, to say that she looks "so dead" is disrespectful because YOU KNOW how much we need to deal with conspiratorial people who say she is REALLY dead.

And you don't have to be sarcastic with me in another language, because I'm not attacking you. Β I'm talking about empathy with Britney.Β 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

20 minutes ago, nanabs said:

You can dislike as much as you want. I dont matter. Cmon, Im a Britney fan for over 13 years, how could I not deal with this? But, to say that she looks "so dead" is disrespectful because YOU KNOW how much we need to deal with conspiratorial people who say she is REALLY dead.

And you don't have to be sarcastic with me in another language, because I'm not attacking you. Β I'm talking about empathy with Britney.Β 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Her eyes looked dead, that's It... Anyway I won't waste my fingers explaining, ya know.

Vem com grosseria depois quer falar de empatia, fofa? TΓ‘ rs.

• Like 1

Me reading gp comments... calling her disgusting... this society are so fu c k up Β β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € if it were cardi b or Kendall flopnner everyone would be praising right nowΒ :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:Β bye people Britney never winsΒ 

Β 

Β 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I'm usually not the one to comment on these but this one seems off. No, it's not because she is embracing her sexuality, she's been doing that since she was very young. When did she start making stuff like this to instagram? This one and the one with the pantyhose gave me weird vibes, like it was set up with an intention. What happened to the fashions shows that she used to do? And I don't see the confidence that people keep talking about, she seems blank in the eyes like she has for a few months now. With everything that has been going on with her team spewing a certain narrative I'm just confused with what is happening and if this even comes from her. I just hope everyting is good with Britney.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I felt like she being drugged up. Maybe someone putting pills to her food again or this is just basically result of wrong medication. Especially her eyes gave me weird vibes. It's like her soul is not there.Β 

They have definitely messed her up with whatever they did to her back in 2019.

Its also so sad seeing her trying to prove she is this *** kitten from years ago. She didn't dress nor act like this even when she was in top notch shape both mentally and physically.

I know that she had always been about ***. But she was never like this in her free time. Its kinda sad seeing her dance in her thong for world to see.

• Like 3

Β Here are Some of The Lyrics to Justify My Love. In my opinion i think Britney is trying to say something.

You Put This in me. So Now What. So Now What. (Β that gives me Chills. i think we can all guess what that implies for Britney)
Β 

wanting, needingΒ , waiting. (that is about getting out of the C Ship.)

ok this might be a stretch i know. but i just have a feeling about it

Β 

Β 

I don’t think She meant to upload this. I think Sam is pushing and pushing for her toΒ send him ”****” videos and that she does not know they get uploaded to her official instagram.Β 
It is very common that controlling partners push for getting **** images etc.Β 
I don’t know if he is controlling but she is a perfect target having been stripped of her legal status as a citizen.Β 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Β 

I understand she is an artist and she feels the need to express herself, but as a lawyer I would advise her not to at this point, as it is honestly not helping her case right now.Β 

Β 

Why do you think She posted this? In her situation she is at the mercy of everyone around her if she wants to call her own children! Or, take a walk, have a coffee in town etc.

Β 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao....I love her but she has to be trolling at this point. In 2 minutes she managed to do every single dance move that the fanbase hates. I watched this yesterday...

Obsessive knee bending, check.

Breast thrust, check.

lol I love her

She truely cant dance anymoreΒ