Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

You can't seriously be surprised that fans are confused. Brit's IG has long been a strange place where we never know who controls it, if Brit chooses what she films or if she's told what to do, who does the captions. It's bizarre that at a time when Brit is supposedly fighting for her freedom - she posts odd videos wearing almost nothing dancing seductively. The vid had more stops and starts than I could count. Then after much confusion, concern and attention the vid is deleted by someone. Of course we're going to speculate!!! Exhale exists to speculate. 

One of the realest posts I’ve ever seen on here! :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1

So basically people here thinks that Britney is recording these odd videos and then someone is using it just to show that she's unstable? Or someone forces her to record them?

I do not get it.

Are you fighting for her freedom even when you do not know what is going in her head? Check her Instagram. Watch her videos, see her photos. Just stop for a while and try imagine her social media when she is free. Back to 2007. Do you remember days when she was partying with Paris, her ***** on the covers of magazines all over the world, wild night out with paparazzi, VMA2007? This is what you want for her? 

I agree that her father as a conservator isn't a good idea. I feel like he pushed her onto the stage in 2008. Maybe not for money, but just to keep her busy. But this should ended after Circus tour. He should let her disappear from show business.

They should removed him long ago. Hope this is what they want to do right now. 

She has some serious mental health and needs help. No one gonna give her freedom. It's not all about money, it is about her health and life.

This is how I see it all. I do not and won't support freebritney movement. She was out of control in 2007. It was entertainment for us, but destruction for her.

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

I just realise James is in La. And is probably staying with her. 

Can you imagine the atmosphere in that house. And all the yelling and brainwashing he is doing to her. With promises and threats. And she literally can't escape. 

Makes my blood boil

He has a house in Los Angeles. When the incident with Preston happened, Britney and her kids were visiting him. She then left and took them to K-Fede's house. 

I wish these people against FreeBritney would tell us what the **** Britney did that was so horrible that it justifies being under a cship, let alone forever. Flashed her *****, shaved her head, drove fast, or even attacked a car with an umbrella bc she wanted to see her kids, Kevin wasnt letting her and paparazzi were stalking her?

Was she in a bad place? Yes, she was. Did she need help? Yes, she did. But where were her parents then? Lynne was more worried with JL as usual and siding with Kevin, smt that pissed off Britney. Jamie who was lowkey in the media before 2007 and never had a good relationship with her, was shading her thru the media. Yeah, big supporters. Were they living in Los Angeles to support her, to try talking to her to do therapy or were they telling her she should go to rehab? And what about Kevin that Britney has stated that smokes mj and was drinking at clubs as well? U guys see a pattern here? Great. 

Did she hurt her kids? I never heard about that. Did she hurt someone else? Did she kill anyone? Did she threat anyone? Did she r*** or abuse anyone? Did she go to jail? 

Criminals have more freedom than her. People like Chris Brown, Charlie Sheen, Roman Polanski, etc arent under cships ffs. Let that sink in. 

So many people around the world struggle with mental healthy everyday, including celebs, and they arent under cships. 

What doesnt make sense is Britney being placed under a cship when she was 26 years old and could get back to work months after being hospitalized. What doesnt make sense is Britney being under a cship for people with dementia or on coma and providing for a lot of people at the same time. What doesnt make sense is Britney being maybe the only person under a cship like this while she can work and earn millions she cant control. Or the fact they let her drive sometimes, depose or get plastic sugery. 

Incoming post-modern art-school wank essay incoming but:

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What's with the *** worker shaming?

It's work. Deal with it.

Why is everyone so precious in this thread? lmao. *** work can be real work that is safe and a choice for some women and still also be a global industry of exploitation and r***. Definitely misogyny in some comments here but I don't think saying she's giving us some serious Tina Turner Private Dancer "Keep Your Eyes On The Wall" vibes with some of these videos and pictures is too far off the mark. And I think it's on purpose *shrug*. I think these vids are many things: recorded by Britney, posted by her team; Britney just being her weird self but also Britney being her smarter-than-people-give-her-credit-for self; required of her by her team and also a way she entertains herself in her boring life (her words). 

She's shown multiple times over that she's a person who expresses herself through metaphor, who is very interested in symbology, and very invested in some conspicuously specific themes and motifs (her choice of reading materials and quotes, honestly!). Many of these motifs concern duality: particularly, the cage, as a symbol culturally associated with sexuality and but also of entrapment and slavery, or the rose for its beauty and sensuality but also for its thorns and some of its other darker cultural connotations. There is definitely "a semiotics of Britney Spears" that is at once specific to her, Britney, the superstar, and universal, Britney as the Every Woman; the discourse around Britney her entire career has both defined her and been defined by her, simply by existing. Britney is the definition of the Madonna/***** dichotomy. To the point about *** work, I think that you could read a lot into Britney's career about her fight to be in control of the tension between the public and the private; her right to express her sexuality and be ****** without literally having her sexuality commodified on a global level, her right to be a woman without having to be a role model. From everything that happened between the beginning of her career 'til now, I don't think that you can possibly really argue that Britney is not a traumatized person, which brings me to:

14 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

This one and the one with the pantyhose gave me weird vibes, like it was set up with an intention. 

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling, against those photos: staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

"You want your crazy? I got your crazy."

Thank you for coming to my BRIT Talk. Someone give me a BA already. 

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing BC it is what's driving the entire discussion in all the threads about her *cryptic posts* :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

• Love 5
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Why is everyone so precious in this thread? lmao. *** work can be real work that is safe and a choice for some women and still also be a global industry of exploitation and r***. Definitely misogyny in some comments here but I don't think saying she's giving us some serious Tina Turner Private Dancer "Keep Your Eyes On The Wall" vibes with some of these videos and pictures is too far off the mark. And I think it's on purpose *shrug*. I think these vids are many things: recorded by Britney, posted by her team; Britney just being her weird self but also Britney being her smarter-than-people-give-her-credit-for self; required of her by her team and also a way she entertains herself in her boring life (her words). 

She's shown multiple times over that she's a person who expresses herself through metaphor, who is very interested in symbology, and very invested in some conspicuously specific themes and motifs (her choice of reading materials and quotes, honestly!). Many of these motifs concern duality: particularly, the cage, as a symbol culturally associated with sexuality and but also of entrapment and slavery, or the rose for its beauty and sensuality but also for its thorns and some of its other darker cultural connotations. There is definitely "a semiotics of Britney Spears" that is at once specific to her, Britney, the superstar, and universal, Britney as the Every Woman; the discourse around Britney her entire career has both defined her and been defined by her, simply by existing. Britney is the definition of the Madonna/***** dichotomy. To the point about *** work, I think that you could read a lot into Britney's career about her fight to be in control of the tension between the public and the private; her right to express her sexuality and be ****** without literally having her sexuality commodified on a global level, her right to be a woman without having to be a role model. From everything that happened between the beginning of her career 'til now, I don't think that you can possibly really argue that Britney is not a traumatized person, which brings me to:

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling against those photos, staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Good read :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: You have a point.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I think they're supposed to. I think they're literally Britney turning our gaze back on us. Look at the contrast between her photos with flower crowns, in peasant tops, outside, smiling, against those photos: staring dead-on into the camera on a stark white background. The Janet Jackson Control remake is another very good example. Those photos, and I think this video, are someone who has historically been objectified to a degree almost no one in history can understand (literally EVERY news outlet speculated in-depth on this woman's virginal status once-upon-a-time) finally making herself into the subject. She's not observed, she's the observer; she's looking at us.

(inb4 "its not that serious Jaremi"; I know. I think cultural speculation is fun, and that whether or not Britney is doing any of this on purpose or not the "semiotics of Britney" is still definitely a thing BC it is what's driving the entire discussion in all the threads about her *cryptic posts* :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

I just woke up from a nap but :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

13 hours ago, Easy There said:

Why can't Sam talk to her regarding how her posts are received and that they are used against her in court. I get it he can't do much regarding cship. But he is her bf of almost 4 years. He can direct her in right direction when they are alone.

One of the reasons I don't believe he cares that much about her.

Loving someone means accepting the person for who they are.