Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

The issue is not how ****** or provocative it is, I love her ****/sensual side it has always been a big part of her career, it's how she presents herself that really shock me as a fan. You don't need to be a doctor to see that she is behaving strangely. She looks erratic and empty/off at the same time like a young teenager about to give a speech infront of a classroom and that doesn't make sense since she is just filming a video in her living room. I think her treatement is too strong for her, she doesn't need all that ****. I wonder if they're not drugging her to keep her in this unstable state so she won't ever be seen fit to take care of herself by the judge.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, YannFrance said:

The issue is not how ****** or provocative it is, I love her ****/sensual side it has always been a big part of her career, it's how she presents herself that really shock me as a fan. You don't need to be a doctor to see that she is behaving strangely. She looks erratic and empty/off at the same time like a young teenager about to give a speech infront of a classroom and that doesn't make sense since she is just filming a video in her living room. I think her treatement is too strong for her, she doesn't need all that ****. I wonder if they're not drugging her to keep her in this unstable state so she won't ever be seen fit to take care of herself by the judge.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

2 hours ago, joe sp said:

I don't know what to think about this... one day she says she's kinda forced to be **** because of her job and that her clothes used to be raunchy and now she's doing this type of videos.

Maybe the slave 4 u demons are hunting her :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I feel like she probably thinks her fans wants this Britney, I just don't see her comfortable doing It these days. It looks forced, her expressions tells all.

Britney has this **** kitten persona, that's her "performing" now. And I believe she is completely tired of the character, but at same time she thinks that's what the public wants.

Her bad management didn't help at all. Her potential as an artist never was truly highlighted.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I was watching one of the recent Sl04n's videos where he was talking about thiss video and how she's deleted it because of the hatred. And in the comments section several people were saying that they've posted nice comments on her Instagram under the video and they were deleted :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It couldn't be Britney who's deleted positive comments. Why would she? Then who it was? And more disturbing question is on what purpose? Why would someone leave so many nasty comments and delete positive ones? If whoever did it does it for every post that would explain why she has so much negativity going on in her comments.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

All of yesterday's posts seem to have had 99% of the positive comments deleted - mine and several friends were taken down.  

I don't know who did that but it is very cruel ! How is it possible for a human being to delete positive comments ?? I am so sad for Britney...

• Like 2