Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

The video is better than what she posted so far. I don't understand the anger. How else should she dance to this song? What bothers me is the camera setting. Since she has even shorter legs than in real life

They (she probably) are trying to make her look thinner with that angle

Although they are achieving contra effect 

I really loved this video. Yes its racy. Yes its provocative. Yes its ****. But when has Britney performing for us ever not been these things. And this was a definite performance. This made me feel confident it really is her in control of her IG. Although it definitely did look like a green screen and im not sure what to make of that.

I dont know what Red is supposed to mean exactly but I love it so far and its way better than Rose

I hope this video comes back, or at least the next part of red comes soon

2 hours ago, Newrie said:

There is a huge problem with your view of other human beings. All adults should be free, including the ones with Ptsd. 
You don’t have the right to restrict someone’s freedom unless they have committed a crime or threatened to commit a serious crime. 

And let me tell you something, You're the one who should use your brain before attacking someone because they spoke their mind.

Freedom takes many forms, I'm a person with ADHD so I have an idea of mental health. If I say that britney (maybe) should stay under a conservatorship, that means that (maybe) it's what's best for her. I'm not saying that this Cship should stay as it is right now (somethings HAVE to change), but if it will protect her from being in contact with people like you who thinks that EVERYTHING she does is holy, I think this "freedom" will kill her. 

Unlike you, I'm a reasonable person who take a look at things with an objective eye, forget about "Oh britney, you should be free blabla" remember what happenned when  she was free ? 2007 says Hello !! STOP with the fangirling and take a look at the situation with a Mature eye, britney is ill, and she needs to stay in her bubble until she proves that wrong. and I see that she's happy with her life right now. We don't know S*** about her actual mental state.

And I will repeat myself AGAIN, if the C-ship will keep this pure soul alive and happy in her bubble. I'm all for it. because I remember in 2007 how I used to go check every hour X17 fearing to read : BREAKING NEWS : Britney found dead ! godforbid. I don't want to live these times ever again. 

GROW UP !

Let's hope for the best. Because she deserves what "is actually" best for her, not what you guys "think" it's best for her. I'm done.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

why he would be there if she's battling him on court?

she has someone to call, Jodi, not her dad

He probably visits her or not cause its up to her if she wants to see him or not? and he probably meets Jodi to discuss money or something for her...

this is so weird

the whole vibe of this c-ship is that Britney is truly a 14 years old girl.

He's been going against law for 12 years now. I wouldn't put past him of doing anything to regain control over her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Britney shouldn't be held accountable for what happened in 2007 for the rest of her life. People make mistakes. We all want Britney to stay alive of COURSE, but stripping someone of their civil rights as a means to "protect" them... is that really living? 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

This. Seemingly healthy 38 year old woman should not live a life with rights of a 13 year old.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s a shame she has to delete stuff cuz some people can’t resist being judgmental **********. At least she has the balls to post some of the stuff she does, all the insecure, gutless motherf—kers judging her  surely wouldn’t.

No offense, but we don't know why it got deleted or by who lol.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3