Britney sensually dancing in red to Madonna's "Justify My Love" | Update: Britney deleted the video

6 hours ago, GMFlop said:

No matter how you look at that video, it will only hurt her public image especially at the time like this. That's just the way it is. It's a good thing they took down that video assuming that it was her who posted it. 

But why??? She’s literally just doing interpretive dancing ? What’s the difference between her post and posts a dancer would post ??? Like I am SO confused as to why this is so weird to people??? Is it because she has a history of possible mental illness and people want to just call out whatever she does? 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, joe sp said:

I don't know what to think about this... one day she says she's kinda forced to be **** because of her job and that her clothes used to be raunchy and now she's doing this type of videos.

Maybe the slave 4 u demons are hunting her :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

She said that in 2013 and she came to her senses in 2016 and realized she is that biitch. Nothing more, nothing less 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

But why??? She’s literally just doing interpretive dancing ? What’s the difference between her post and posts a dancer would post ??? Like I am SO confused as to why this is so weird to people??? Is it because she has a history of possible mental illness and people want to just call out whatever she does? 

Because that video was weird and the only thing that stops you from seeing the same thing is because you're her fan which is fine. Look, it might not be weird to you and others but to the majority it is and the last thing that she needs right now is when public agrees with her father claimed that she's crazy and we don't want that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I feel like she probably thinks her fans wants this Britney, I just don't see her comfortable doing It these days. It looks forced, her expressions tells all.

Britney has this **** kitten persona, that's her "performing" now. And I believe she is completely tired of the character, but at same time she thinks that's what the public wants.

8 hours ago, joe sp said:

I don't know what to think about this... one day she says she's kinda forced to be **** because of her job and that her clothes used to be raunchy and now she's doing this type of videos.

THE SEMIOTICS OF BRITNEY MAAAAAAN, DUALITY OF MAN, NOTHING IS REAL WE ARE ALL JUST THE DREAM OF SHEEP ON A TURTLES BACK

I got downvoted for saying it's going to get backlash b4 it was removed  and what do you know. She has teenage boys and is posting videos is her underwear. It's very weird, if she was 21 it would be shes a ***  but that works today people would move on, but imagine any other mom almost in their 40s with teenage sons posting this. 

One last thing is remember the rumor about her running around naked with her bodyguard and everything. She seems off almost acting like she was a previous *** slave or something. There is so much we dont know about her past and I'm sure it's pretty bad.  Everyone just needs to leave her alone no more free Britney no more performing, she should just move somewhere to deal with whatever she has to do. And everyone saying she was forced to perform I feel like that argument is not valid or elses she would be performing now bc why would they stop all of sudden. 

I want her to be out of the conservatorship but also out of the spotlight it will be lonely for her but she cant handle the stress. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

I got downvoted for saying it's going to get backlash b4 it was removed  and what do you know. She has teenage boys and is posting videos is her underwear. It's very weird, if she was 21 it would be shes a ***  but that works today people would move on, but imagine any other mom almost in their 40s with teenage sons posting this. 

One last thing is remember the rumor about her running around naked with her bodyguard and everything. She seems off almost acting like she was a previous *** slave or something. There is so much we dont know about her past and I'm sure it's pretty bad.  Everyone just needs to leave her alone no more free Britney no more performing, she should just move somewhere to deal with whatever she has to do. And everyone saying she was forced to perform I feel like that argument is not valid or elses she would be performing now bc why would they stop all of sudden. 

I want her to be out of the conservatorship but also out of the spotlight it will be lonely for her but she cant handle the stress. 

#freebritney will not end 

The video was all over the news here in Los Angeles and they all painted her in such a bad light.  I honestly don't think she thought the video would get the negative attention it has but as someone who has been a stan since 1996 -- it was hard to watch -- there was something so off about it...