Guy hiking in Thousand Oaks asked Britney for directions

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

At least someone got their surprise desert performance lol (though not a dance performance but humble kindness and knowledge performance). :) 

He should have kept that to his close circle though, girl has had no privacy her whole life.  He's lucky that she's a humble kind queen like that. But let her have her peace, no need to exploit her kindness.  Please Exhale don't go there.

Humble Kindness and Knowledge perfomance!!! 

Lmfao!!! I LOVE the Britney Army 🤣🤣🤣

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

she never stops to amaze. Diagnosed with dementia over a decade ago and still able to provide correct directions.  Medical marvel, I see!!

Now, jokes aside, I really wish he’d kept it to himself, or close friends at least. Girl has struggled a lifetime regarding her privacy, it’d suck if she looses the little she‘s managed to have now.

Let no creep be lurking around those trails on the weekends trying to see or talk to her.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No, I would too. I'm just saying the "I'm lost" excuse is kinda strange cuz it's such an easy trail. But I mean, if I saw Britney I'd pretend I'm lost too lol. 

it's the exact thing I would do, but I also know I would ask something like that because even if I do get a sense of where to go, I always ask for reassurance as one time I found myself lost in the woods once when I was following the trail like everyone else (this is some other park) either way, totally me in his situation it's a fans dream come true without the heavy price tag :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I love how humble and sweet she has always been.

However, please leave her alone and don't go into that area just to try and see her. She deserves her privacy and freedom and to be alone. I'm so glad this guy seemed to be super respectful of her and didn't get a selfie or autograph or anything. Really nice of him and I hope more fans respect her.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

she never stops to amaze. Diagnosed with dementia over a decade ago and still able to provide correct directions.  Medical marvel, I see!!

Now, jokes aside, I really wish he’d kept it to himself, or close friends at least. Girl has struggled a lifetime regarding her privacy, it’d suck if she looses the little she‘s managed to have now.

Let no creep be lurking around those trails on the weekends trying to see or talk to her.

What I find odd is that he just happens to be an "influencer" and his name is "Sam".  Very ironic.  If he wasnt an influencer then I wouldnt find it as odd but I have seen influencers collude together to create or squash narratives.  

14 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

So she's out and about in picturesque places. If it was her posting on Instagram, how come she doesn't post any candids from her hikes? You'd think that would make more sense than the deluge of old content. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Also when she used to post pics on her instastory when she was brunette. I find it weird that she no longer posts on instastory. 

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

What I find odd is that he just happens to be an "influencer" and his name is "Sam".  Very ironic.  If he wasnt an influencer then I wouldnt find it as odd but I have seen influencers collude together to create or squash narratives.  

well, that’s kinda sketchy. May she stay away from famewh*res this time around...

9 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I love how humble and sweet she has always been.

However, please leave her alone and don't go into that area just to try and see her. She deserves her privacy and freedom and to be alone. I'm so glad this guy seemed to be super respectful of her and didn't get a selfie or autograph or anything. Really nice of him and I hope more fans respect her.

Period. DOT. Respect the queen.

13 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

Humble Kindness and Knowledge perfomance!!! 

Lmfao!!! I LOVE the Britney Army 🤣🤣🤣

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Honestly were the most iconic fan base. And the lambs. Just to think we really did invent all the other fanbases... which mariah and britney invented all their favs. Baha loves it.