Guy hiking in Thousand Oaks asked Britney for directions

2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

So she's out and about in picturesque places. If it was her posting on Instagram, how come she doesn't post any candids from her hikes? You'd think that would make more sense than the deluge of old content. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yes. Her Instagram makes people think she's dead because of the old content, but she clearly keep going with her life. We only had an overly edited video from her trip to Florida and IF we get something from this hiking day, I don't expected so soon.

It seems her team wants to hide her and tries to feed the Instagram conspiracies for some reason (maybe to prove her fans are losing It).

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's not the wilderness. I've hiked that trail several times. It's a huge open space and the trail itself is VERY simple. It's a quick 30 min walk to the waterfall. 

Girl, try to see If Britney always Go there and If more people had contact with her. Let's give her messages from the outside :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Please this woman need her privacy, imagine if everyone now is  going in that place to try to meet her. She can do only few things, please don't ruin also these little moments outside her house. 

Oh ffs he asked for directions. Britney probably felt like a real normal woman being asked for directions and not for a photo or autograph 

• Like 3