Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Also you all need to stop being triggered at someone voting for the party you’re not in favor off. It’s called democracy. 

The US is literally an overglorified village 

It's not about the party. It's about not tolerating Trump's despicable behaviour. Trump himself is the disease not the Republicans right now. He just called Kamala Harris a monster just to make her feel small. That is just an example among many in four years full of ******, racist, misogynistic and full of hatred comments. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Not all Iranians are pro Iran government. There are a lot of Iranians that are America boot lickers 

Its not only about Trumps way towards Iran or whatever, but what he has said about middle easterners and immigrants in the USA. This affects Sam someway. Im a latina and if I was living in the USA, I would never support anything coming from Trump after all the **** he said about latin people, immigrants in general. But sadly maybe Sam thinks hes american now and it doesnt matter. Ive seen quite a few brazilians that after moving to USA or Europe, start supporting people like Trump or Matteo Salvini, how they can do it tho is beyond me. 

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

She was 21 years old. Already media target. Right after 9/11. Media would have destroyed her if she spike against Bush at that time.

From what I remember people actually criticized her for “supporting” Bush after that interview. It was easier to hate on him back then. The only ones that paid a real price for dissing him were The Dixie Chicks... but they’re a country act so it’s not very surprising. 

Personally  I don’t even think it was pro Bush. She just doesn’t strike me as someone who’s that into politics. She gave them a generic, harmless response. Her views are probably more liberal than conservative, but Juno Lou is a major Trump fan so who knows I guess. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

From what I remember people actually criticized her for “supporting” Bush after that interview. It was easier to hate on him back then. The only ones that paid a real price for dissing him were The Dixie Chicks... but they’re a country act so it’s not very surprising. 

Personally  I don’t even think it was pro Bush. She just doesn’t strike me as someone who’s that into politics. She gave them a generic, harmless response. Her views are probably more liberal than conservative, but Juno Lou is a major Trump fan so who knows I guess. 

She gave the best plausible answer that she could in that situation.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Didn’t work to smear him the first time, but insane liberals will continue to bash their head against the wall with out of context fake news until they get Trump re-elected again.

Now can you explain what the hell this is at the 16 second mark?  Is it a stroke or is he having a senile episode?

The man is not well.  How could the democrats run him as a viable candidate?  Is this the best they could do?

I kind of feel bad for Biden.  Dude really is losing his mind and hardly ever makes any sense. He is only being used as a puppet for the real people behind him who are in charge.  There's no way his mind is gonna stay good if he wins which means Kamala will be our president if they win.  She seems like a very angry woman and she's wanting to ban all kinds of things including how much meat a person can eat which is just flat out ridiculous.  I'm all for a black woman being president but not her.  She is crazy.  Trump may say some things and has some harsh words but at least he won't take away my freedom

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

I kind of feel bad for Biden.  Dude really is losing his mind and hardly ever makes any sense. He is only being used as a puppet for the real people behind him who are in charge.  There's no way his mind is gonna stay good if he wins which means Kamala will be our president if they win.  She seems like a very angry woman and she's wanting to ban all kinds of things including how much meat a person can eat which is just flat out ridiculous.  I'm all for a black woman being president but not her.  She is crazy.  Trump may say some things and has some harsh words but at least he won't take away my freedom

Are you gay? Bc if so, your freedom is in question 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Its not only about Trumps way towards Iran or whatever, but what he has said about middle easterners and immigrants in the USA. This affects Sam someway. Im a latina and if I was living in the USA, I would never support anything coming from Trump after all the **** he said about latin people, immigrants in general. But sadly maybe Sam thinks hes american now and it doesnt matter. Ive seen quite a few brazilians that after moving to USA or Europe, start supporting people like Trump or Matteo Salvini, how they can do it tho is beyond me. 

The 150k+ that follow latinoswithtrump on Instagram disagree. 

9 hours ago, halfdressed said:

The 150k+ that follow latinoswithtrump on Instagram disagree. 

And? The president of my country has said ****ty things about minorities and hes still supported by some, go figure it. Maybe these people lack self love and respect, but I still think its ****ed up. Im a woman and I would never vote for someone that says horrible things about women, let alone if I was also black and gay. 

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF

in all seriousness tho, everybody can express their political opinion, but basing your own political opinion on celebrities' opinions (like stanning for Biden cuz Eilish does, or stanning Clinton cuz Perry does) without doing your own political research is sheep mentality and stupidity, and that's your prerogative :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:.

It's brainwashing basically but we only have the sources, references and information that are available to us and so propaganda occurs and a few tinfoil hats pop up. We do what our friends do too, what our teachers believe and what our big brother (news) preaches, and that morphs into our own political perspectives as well :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

• Like 1

In ALL OF Denmark (where i live), the current political debate is lit by politicians being outraged by a 34 year old political leader putting his hand on the thigh of a 25 year old female co-politician. it's ****** harassment they say and the man stepped down from his political position as a result :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:.

Meanwhile Biden is groping, kissing, caressing and putting his face all up in children's faces he has no relation with, from babies to teens; children with no voices. i've seen a photo of him grasping a baby's crotch firmly (why!), huffing, sniffing, and kissing his colleagues' children's faces and you guys absolutely dont care :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:. hypocrisy and ape **** realness Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News.       

(no need to point out the flaws of Trump cuz you are fully enlightened. i think both Biden and Trump are equally predatory, as Trump has had close relations to Epstein and blatantly tells media he could see himself dating his own daughter if she was not his daughter; however Trump has not been caught groping children which Biden has done multiple times :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:, while Trump has grapped ****** and "fancies" Ivanka a bit too much) GIF by bjorn.

downvotes in 3, 2, 1...

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Politics have always been about manipulation. People dont care that Obama is the one american president who has dropped most bombs (dropping 26171 bombs in 2016 alone) cuz he is likeable and charismatic on his pedestal and has great communicative skills. Nobody is outraged they bombed a children's hospital on "his watch" cuz it is apologized for by the military having obtained false coordinates or something like that. like please. but sure  praise the man cuz his immediate likeability and speeches are truly convincing and so make him as clever as a savior Happy Fun GIF.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
51 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

In ALL OF Denmark (where i live), the current political debate is lit by politicians being outraged by a 34 year old political leader putting his hand on the thigh of a 25 year old female co-politician. it's ****** harassment they say and the man stepped down from his political position as a result :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:.

Meanwhile Biden is groping, kissing, caressing and putting his face all up in children's faces he has no relation with, from babies to teens; children with no voices. i've seen a photo of him grasping a baby's crotch firmly (why!), huffing, sniffing, and kissing his colleagues' children's faces and you guys absolutely dont care :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:. hypocrisy and ape **** realness Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News.       

(no need to point out the flaws of Trump cuz you are fully enlightened. i think both Biden and Trump are equally predatory, as Trump has had close relations to Epstein and blatantly tells media he could see himself dating his own daughter if she was not his daughter; however Trump has not been caught groping children which Biden has done multiple times :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:, while Trump has grapped ****** and "fancies" Ivanka a bit too much) GIF by bjorn.

downvotes in 3, 2, 1...

Can’t believe idiots like you exist.

• Love 1