Madonna "refused" to work with David Guetta because his sign is Scorpio

2 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

Maybe she should have because MDNA is her weakest album imo :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And I'm saying this as a huge Madonna fan! But let's be real, that album was a mess (except for GGW and Masterpiece)

THANK YOU. Are you a Madonna fan? Because I agree 100% but this is the first time I hear a Madonna fan say it (out loud). That record is a MESS, except for those two songs you mentioned. Every artist has its own awful record, but to be a star of her caliber (the highest rank, really) and to make such an terrible album so into her career is mind blowing to me.

• Love 1

Yeah, that's kind of superficial and even more so a superficial interpretation of Astrology lol. There are so many layers to a birth chart. 

For example, I'm a Gemini. However, if you explore my 1st House (Personality) in my birth chart, I have my Moon (Cancer), Uranus (Aquarius), and Neptune (Pisces) all in there. So that makes me more "watery" or "emotional" than most Geminis that are a lot more detached with their emotions. I'm a little all over the place, a bit elusive. Most people don't have that many placements. 

My ascendent is also in Sagittarius (Fire sign). So my interactions with people are more jovial, positive, and at times, I can be very blunt. However, my Venus (Relationships) is negatively aspected with Pluto (Scorpio). So there is a propensity for me to draw intense relationships (and potentially dangerous people) in my life where this mix wouldn't always serve me well. But my Venus also positively aspected with Neptune (Pisces) and Mars (Aries/Scorpio). So I may draw intense or emotionally raw people, but there is that element of illusion (fantasy or divine intervention) and magnetism (or charm) to those interactions as well that may deepen overtime because of the depth of emotionality there.

Additionally, you have to examine your tendencies and how there's interact with your tendencies in Astrology. 

So you can't look at Astrology at face value by your Sun Sign.

1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Oh... really? Im a Scorpio and Im dating a guy Leo:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Once I dated an scorpio guy, Im an aries and this combination is similar to LEO+SCORPIO but WORSE hahaha (even MORE fire).
So.. long story short, we had GREAT $3X but it was tooo much fighting and drama. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

BTW I think your pic screems scorpio energy, this is why you are so cute :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
On 10/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, bitbitboi said:

THANK YOU. Are you a Madonna fan? Because I agree 100% but this is the first time I hear a Madonna fan say it (out loud). That record is a MESS, except for those two songs you mentioned. Every artist has its own awful record, but to be a star of her caliber (the highest rank, really) and to make such an terrible album so into her career is mind blowing to me.

Yes I'm a Madonna fan! We agree that album was awful :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

It was probably just an excuse to go on tour 

• Like 1
On 10/6/2020 at 3:06 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately someone said Tauruses, Leo's, Scorpio's and Aquarius Are fixed signs.

Meaning we are so set on our ways, ever had someone hold on a grudge to you that lasted a lifetime. Chances are that person is a Taurus

We're known to hold grudges for eternity.  Just ask my mom who's a libra

I’m a Taurus and I endorse this post :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

My mum likes to say that I “don’t suffer fools lightly” and how I won’t give second chances and am quite happy to cut people off once they wrong me :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I ain’t got time for that :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block