Madonna "refused" to work with David Guetta because his sign is Scorpio

In 2010, David Guetta, along with Afrojack, won the Grammy for best remixed recording For Madonna's "Revolver." 

Madonna was a huge fan of the remix and wanted to work with him for her return to club Music in 2012's MDNA. Everything was going fine, but as usual Madonna asked him what was his astrological sign. When David revealed he was a Scorpio, Madonna replaced him with Martin Solveig who's more compatible In Astrology to Madonna's Leo sign. 

“I did a remix for Madonna a long time ago ["Revolver" in 2009] and I won a Grammy for the remix [best remix of a non-classical recording]. She calls me afterwards…she tells me that she loves this remix and she suggests that I produce her next album,” he said in the new interview up top.

“I arrive for lunch. We talk about everything, the music, what she wants to do with the album. Super nice. It’s just her and me. Very relaxed, very cool. We have lunch. It’s happening. very good and you wonder when we start working together,” he continued.

“She asks me for my astrological sign. I answer her Scorpio. Suddenly, she makes a face and she says to me, ‘I’m sorry, we’re not going to be able to work together. It was a pleasure to know you. Goodbye.’”

Madonna has been known to ask reporters Astrological signs up front to get to know them a little better on a cosmic level.

madonna-ho.jpg.b3763da83aa602b027dddd44876410a5.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

If he was a Gemini I would completely understand why she would pay him dust, but hasn't Madonna worked with several Scorpios like Diplo and Mirwais? 

Only one Scorpio. Bjork, and it didn't go well. 

That Bjork penned track for Madonna is a fan Favorite and a catylyst in what led to Ray of light. That would be none other Than Bedtime story. 

Apparently Madonna changed some lyrics. Without taking credit or being added as additional lyrics by Madonna. 

But Bjork noticed it that the lyrics didn't match the original song. She even said she wrote the song as a Not only a fan of her music but what she represented for woman in Music. She was completely blindsided. 

After that. She Never worked with scorpios again

One person said it best. 

This is typical Madonna, and quite honestly it's her most iconic play on her leo sign yet. 

Most are saying as a Madonna fan, this is so on brand with her way of philosophy and it can't be topped. 

Others are saying it's David guetta, he was hot in 2012, but he's no longer cool as most of the EDM Stars are now. 

They said it's Really Diplo that became bigger after working with Madonna on Rebel Heart. 

• Love 1

Though I don't think producers was the problem with MDNA. 

The problem was and William orbit addessed in a very iconic deleted post. Madonna herself. 

Between the Fashion lines with Lourdes, The movie, and the gyms. Madonna wasn't really focused on the music aspect. 

That would be very correct as everybody said Rebel Heart and Madame X was very much an improvement over MDNA cos she was more focused and didn't get distracted..

Even when winning her Golden globe for best original song, Madonna herself said she wasn't ready to return to the studio, she was to focused on editing, But Guy Oseary was hammering her to return to the studio she knew she wasn't in that creative process, she was more focused in another dream.

So a lot was Madonna and not the producers. She just wasn't there in the process. 

He deleted the post and it's well known Orbit has no social media as he states it's really not a world a person born in the 50s belong in. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block