Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

36 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

Anyone who can’t tell that’s Britney need their eyes replaced. Those “fans” are bonkers, it’s best to ignore them.

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Cringe cringe cringe 

“Britney is so independent and free. Look she even travelled on a plane with her boyfriend alone” 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Another failed attempt by her team to make it look like she’s in control of her life 

Also I can’t at the absolute cretins writing in the comments about how she looks good and happy leave her be 

So you are annoyed at people saying she looks Good and Happy

Okay Confused GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It's not just Britney. I find every photo that screams "look yall I am rich,look at my private jet" cringeworthy lol

Would you rather her get a commercial flight during a pandemic?

its definitely safer to go private - less people in a confined place = less risk 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Isnt that the same dress she wore when she got that day out of the facility ?  The hair looks the same here too but that big mask wouldn't fit the timeline.

I mean yeah is her clothes, people often wear it more than once....? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Isnt that the same dress she wore when she got that day out of the facility ?  The hair looks the same here too but that big mask wouldn't fit the timeline.

4 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

WAIT

IT IS

People can wear the same thing more than once you know - RELAX guys.

the pandemic wasn’t even a thing back then, stop reaching - Jesus.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I feel they’re giving her some more financial freedom to show that she’s free to do what she wants and stops fighting in court.

It’s just too much of a coincidence that she’s suddenly getting some freedom isn’t it?

p.s. I don’t want to judge on Sam’s sexuality and clothing doesn’t define it. But the Louis Vuitton bag and the sleevesless shirt :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Max Ehrich Says He Found Out About Breakup From Demi Lovato In Tabloid –  KYR news | KYR News

Wendy williams gif 16 » GIF Images Download

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Anyone who can’t tell that’s Britney need their eyes replaced. Those “fans” are bonkers, u can’t take them seriously.

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Anyone who can’t tell that’s Britney need their eyes replaced. Those “fans” are bonkers, it’s best to ignore them.

Her face was not clear at all. I wouldn’t blame fans who think it’s not her. Her team has proven to be capable of anything. Plus recently, Sam was caught multiple times having someone impersonate Britney’s laugh pretending to be her. I would be a little less judgemental towards worried fans.

• Like 5