Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

STOP.

Ofcourse it is her :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Don't even insinuate such horrible stuff, she's probably wearing it like she always does! They are commonly worn during exercise and we know Britney has worn them multiple times with normal outfits

Saying stuff like that she is capable of doing stuff to herself does NOT help the movement, so please do not insinuate more stuff like that.

i understand that. im sorry 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

She's only dead on the inside but so would I be if my family hired muscles to be my minder. 

This whole thing is bizarre. Expecting 2 weeks of "Brit" posting holiday snaps. I don't trust anything we see. This trip could've been weeks ago and we'd never know. 

I screamed at muscles. But sadly I agree.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

Anyone who can’t tell that’s Britney need their eyes replaced. Those “fans” are bonkers, u can’t take them seriously.

• Like 1