Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know but the video feels staged. The way she turned around was too quick and didn't seem natural. Like, it feels mechanical. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I also wish she'd wear better clothes even when flying cause that dress... is a choice. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I thought that dress was cute :imhere_run_excited:

• Love 6

Some of y’all need to chill. She has been with sam for some time now and he probably isn’t going anywhere soon. He has been the most consistent person in her life lately. 

Put it to rest and let the girl live. She obviously doesn’t care what she looks like or wears anymore and that’s OK. 
STOP reaching for every detail. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Other than the hair... they look both so hot and happy.  Glad to see her leave her home.

And to those saying it's staged... it's not staged, it's possible her, Sam or someone else probably told them to record them doing an iconic walk to the plane and wave and maybe even did a few takes, but it's not fake.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Where did they go to?

Destin Florida residents confirmed the location on her post, just like@enAC had said earlier in the week.

I spent time reading the comments and there were some people saying "I don't believe Britney was in my city and I didn't see her", or "I recognize this place in Destin"

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

That she wears a wristband in these years is a reality.

People reach about self-mutilation, but it just seems to be something for the health of the wrist muscles. I used it myself for repetitive movements. She likes to do handstands, as well as weight training and can make her arm sensitive.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: I also used it on only one wrist.

• Like 4