Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

56 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm sorry but oSAMa give to me the same vibe of k-fraud. I'm fuming when i see someone enjoying her money

Obviously, when he allow the person he loves to be in this situation and he do nothing to help her.

57 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I feel like this trip happened in June when we saw those pictures of them on the beach with masks on

The third photo that Sam has uploaded on Instagram seems like that June.

58 minutes ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I appreciate if it's really coming from her to share this moments with us but there's something about these videos that lack spontaneity, like there's a certain limit she can't cross.

So lacking in spontaneity, that she hasn't shared much space with him on the trip, because Sam hasn't shown up with her on his  Instagram stories, in fact, I thought she hadn't been to Destin.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

40 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Her face was not clear at all. I wouldn’t blame fans who think it’s not her. Her team has proven to be capable of anything. Plus recently, Sam was caught multiple times having someone impersonate Britney’s laugh pretending to be her. I would be a little less judgemental towards worried fans.

She has her signature tattoo on her foot/wrist. Insta and Tik Tok "fans" embarass the fanbase :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Her face was not clear at all. I wouldn’t blame fans who think it’s not her. Her team has proven to be capable of anything. Plus recently, Sam was caught multiple times having someone impersonate Britney’s laugh pretending to be her. I would be a little less judgemental towards worried fans.

And u witnessed Sam ordering someone to laugh like Britney with your own eyes in person??? You and those particular fans can believe whatever u want, but just don’t be surprised if some people think y’all sound insane cuz these allegations do indeed sound insane.

• Like 4
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

And u witnessed Sam ordering someone to laugh like Britney with your own eyes in person??? You and those particular fans can believe whatever u want, but just don’t be surprised if some people think y’all sound insane cuz these allegations do indeed sound insane.

I didn’t witness because he strategically only filmed himself with “”Britney”” giggling in the background:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I’m sure that was not Britney’s laugh, as an actual fan.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

They deserve the criticism, this is one of the reasons why many people take the #FreeBritney movement as a joke. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I didn’t witness because he strategically only filmed himself with “”Britney”” giggling in the background:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I’m sure that was not Britney’s laugh, as an actual fan.

I and many others are actual fans, some of us just prefer not to chug the conspiracy theorist kool aid that you and others love so much. 

Like I said before, you’re free to believe whatever u want but not everyone is gonna feel the same.

• Love 1