Britney shares a video of her boarding a plane with Sam on their recent trip

12 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

The band is making me think of a bad thing

6 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Yeah same, but I don't won't to think about it. 

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

• Haha 3

I think this confirms her candids are all pre planned aka staged. We didn't see any picture of them there, and they already back to Cali.

14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I feel they’re giving her some more financial freedom to show that she’s free to do what she wants and stops fighting in court.

It’s just too much of a coincidence that she’s suddenly getting some freedom isn’t it?

Yep. Her team does that since last year to avoid more "prisoner by handlers" rumors. 

Fans are already thinking Britney has more freedom, thank God GP won't fall for the fakery.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you two mean...?

Ps. Insta fans are saying she’s dead and guaranteeing this is a stunt double... Can any of the older fans confirm? It looks like her to me but I’m not too good with recognising her voice from Myah’s or her signature for example, some fans can tell when its Britney like she was their family member.

the thing with the band is too dark to mention here. so we wont talk about that

SHE IS NOT DEAD. IGNORE  THE FUCING INSTAGRAM LOOSERS

• Love 7
  • Haha 1