UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

• 2 months later...

There's literally nothing iconic about Billie, and everything iconic about Britney since her debut, why would you compare them lmaooooo 

Every girl wanted to be Britney Spears, every guy had crush on her, now who the f ck would like to be Billie and who have crush on her :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Sorry sweetheart but this thread is dumb as hell. BOMT the single is more iconic than Billie's whole career as someone said before, we all know it, IT'S OBVIOUS. BOMT the album was for sure WAAYYYYYY bigger than Billie's debut album. You were probably just bored so you made that thread :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

There's literally nothing iconic about Billie, and everything iconic about Britney since her debut, why would you compare them lmaooooo 

Every girl wanted to be Britney Spears, every guy had crush on her, now who the f ck would like to be Billie and who have crush on her :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Sorry sweetheart but this thread is dumb as hell. BOMT the single is more iconic than Billie's whole career as someone said before, we all know it, IT'S OBVIOUS. BOMT the album was for sure WAAYYYYYY bigger than Billie's debut album. You were probably just bored so you made that thread :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think you totally missed the point. When did I ever say the WWAFA,WDWG? era was much bigger than the BOMT era? Billies debut era was massive but BOMT era was a grand tsunami and of course the title track is more iconic than Billies album. What I am implying is that in terms of quality, Billies debut record was better than as to BOMT. BOMT was filled with cheesy 90s radio-friendly music, whereas Billies debut in my opinion was more experimental, cohesive and interesting as a whole. In terms of impact, BOMT already takes the trophy halfway into the competition however in quality, I would say Billie's record is much more better.

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think you totally missed the point. When did I ever say the WWAFA,WDWG? era was much bigger than the BOMT era? Billies debut era was massive but BOMT era was a grand tsunami and of course the title track is more iconic than Billies album. What I am implying is that in terms of quality, Billies debut record was better than as to BOMT. BOMT was filled with cheesy 90s radio-friendly music, whereas Billies debut in my opinion was more experimental, cohesive and interesting as a whole. In terms of impact, BOMT already takes the trophy halfway into the competition however in quality, I would say Billie's record is much more better.

Okay I'm not a big fan of BOMT the album, I've never listened to Billie's album and I don't want to. But do your homework for school first and then argue with me/say I'm wrong :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

• Haha 1
On 9/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Bundy said:

Every other Britney lead single had amazing videos, then theres MM, probably her worst video ever after Pretty Mess. Since its release I probably just watched a couple of times more because tbf she looks so good :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: her body is on fire, but that laughing hyenas is too much for my ears. 

Same here. I really liked Gaga from 2008-2010 then I began liking her new stuff more in 2015/2016. Avril I heard her latest lead single and it didnt do anything for me.

No, I meant the fans. I remember there was rivalry between the fans in 2011. A lot of Britneys fans didnt like Gaga back then and a lot of Gaga fans also hated Britney. I dont know if a lot of little Monsters still hate Britney like they used to tho, but I think exhale have been embracing more Lady Gaga in the past few years. 

Yeah, there was a lot of rivalry between the B-Army, and Little Monsters, but luckily, I stan both, and could, and would never talk down about Britney, or Gaga. They're both talented, amazing, and phenomenal :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Okay I'm not a big fan of BOMT the album, I've never listened to Billie's album and I don't want to. But do your homework for school first and then argue with me/say I'm wrong :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

You should sis, it’s a great album... and I’m a huge Britney stan :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I have done my homework and know almost everything of Britney, and as that same person, I admit Billies record is better than Britneys debut and I still stick to my opinion. Next :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1