UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:Β as an album, ...baby one more time is quite mediocre. It has fillers and cover songs and it's obvious that they didn't fully have a vision neither vocal-wise or production-wise for Britney yet. This makes Billie's debut better album than Britney's debut

Β 

Β 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:But the singles alone in BOMT are more iconic than her whole career yet

Yeah agree :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Baby one more time is ironically better alone than the whole of billies album

But i really am so excited to see what billie brings to the table with her sophomore albumΒ :enigma_alien_blue:

Β 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Needleney said:

Well duh, we all know that Britney was just a product and just did what she was told to. Nothing artistic about that.

Yeah in her first album,she was just doing what she had to do as a debut artist. But it was only from her second album onwards that she started becoming more artistic, experimental and creative

• Like 3
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

How do you know? Were you even born when BOMT came out?Β :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Aren’t you supposed to be disappearing for a month?Β :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

what does this have to do with me being there in the BOMT era didnt i say :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not saying success or era wise it was bigger,

I said that sonically When we all fall asleep is a much better, a more well-produced, and a more artistic album than BOMT. Your downvote cannot tell me songs like Beat goes on, Soda pop, i will still love you, and thinking bout you are better than well-written and fantastic songs like Xanny, when the party is over, 8, ilomilo, i love you and goodbye.

• Haha 1