UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

Just now, ChromaticaGlory said:

I bet it sucks being reminded of this thread, hmm? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Nah, I can’t be insecure of my own opinion lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I think people completely missed my point, but m not surprised, considering the Britney fandom aren’t the best people when it comes to comprehending and reading :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I never implied Billies debut was more iconic, greater or impactful than BOMT, but I was saying that in terms of quality of cohesion, Billies debut is a greater record than BOMT and people totally took it the wrong way :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Yeah, there was a lot of rivalry between the B-Army, and Little Monsters, but luckily, I stan both, and could, and would never talk down about Britney, or Gaga. They're both talented, amazing, and phenomenal :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

They are, I always wanted them to collab tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Unfortunately, Quicksand, and Telephone are the closest songs we have to that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She should have put Britney on Telephone, but I guess she was pressed that Britney didnt want the song lol 

11 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It wasn't that, lol. It seems like Gaga really wanted Britney on the song since there's a demo of them singing it together (might be fanmade, idk)

What I know is theres a demo of Britney singing telephone before she (or her team) rejected it.

I'm personally not a big fan of either debut album, and especially not a fan of Billie's, but it's silly to compare. It's not even the same type of music.

41 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She should have put Britney on Telephone, but I guess she was pressed that Britney didnt want the song lol 

39 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It wasn't that, lol. It seems like Gaga really wanted Britney on the song since there's a demo of them singing it together (might be fanmade, idk)

Honestly, as much as I love Bey, I feel like Telephone would've been even more iconic than it is if Britney had been on it. I always felt that Britney would've fit the song better, but Bey was still awesome.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I think her team rejected it, and it's sad because the both of them together on Telephone would have been iconic

I completely agree. Britney would have slayed! Too bad it didnt happen.