UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

28 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Finally a respectful and understanding person here, thank you!

I'm just glad my point came across! English is not my native language so I was afraid of being misunderstood... But yes, I "stan" only Britney because she's the only artist I care for beyond her music (I don't even listen to pop usually lol), but I recognize that other artists are also great in doing what they do! Imho music shouldn't be a competition, it's art, it should be built upon each other not tear each other down

• Love 2

But really this is a dumb comparison. How can you compare sonically a teen-pop album from the 90s to a dark/depression oriented chill whisper pop album from two totally different artists that really have nothing similar to their sound, look, purpose and also are like 20 years apart? Sounds delusional.

In my mind and in my head and in my heart that really couldn't care less about this gen Z sleepy trash trend you could compare Billie to Lana del Rey?

• Love 1
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

But really this is a dumb comparison. How can you compare sonically a teen-pop album from the 90s to a dark/depression oriented chill whisper pop album from two totally different artists that really have nothing similar to their sound, look, purpose and also are like 20 years apart? Sounds delusional.

In my mind and in my head and in my heart that really couldn't care less about this gen Z sleepy trash trend you could compare Billie to Lana del Rey?

I'm sorry, Gen Zumba can't come to the phone right now, Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: