Harry Styles to play a gay character in upcoming film "My Policeman"

• Leader

Harry Styles will play a gay character in an upcoming film titled "My Policeman."

There's a synopsis below. He could be either a gay policeman, or a gay museum curator. 

Some people are upset that they didn't pick an openly gay man for the role. However, Harry hasn't exactly defined his sexuality - some think he panders.

I don't see a problem with his participating in this film or playing a gay character at all; he doesn't have to clarify whom he loves. However, I also see where some people are coming from - they could've picked an out gay actor for the job instead. 

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

harry-gay.jpg.4e7c94df99bf037ee866a8dd71bc5607.jpg

42 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Were there no gay actors available?

It's called Acting. You don't need the person to be what the character is, in order to play them. This is why people win awards for it. Daniel Day Lewis isn't and never will be Abe Lincoln, yet he still portrayed him quite well.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It's called Acting. You don't need the person to be what the character is, in order to play them. This is why people win awards for it. Daniel Day Lewis isn't and never will be Abe Lincoln, yet he still portrayed him quite well.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!!! LIKE PEOPLE R TRIPPIN

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block