Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

It’s creepy if that is actually her and she’s trying to insinuate that it isn’t... 

she could own it and be like yeah I’m big in that photo but I’m taking care of myself, doing my best and look at me now! And post the insta or something. Or just own that women have thin years and big years ...like chill.  People are dying.

wasnt it a thing though that the paparazzi will sometimes make celebs look bigger, add cellulite etc to sell magazines? 

Also.... what is she doing now career wise? Like does anyone know who she is Other than ppl who used to like danity Kane?

• Like 1

She could easily go live and show everybody how she looks like instead of posting pic with a date. Not so clever at all.  Do not know her and do not care about pics. But celebrities always about their bodies and appearance. It is how they make money too. So it is understandable she posts pics to deny claims and paps photos.

And paps could do smth too. They need to sell their stuff

• Content Curators
35 minutes ago, ShatteredGlass98 said:

I don’t really care but I’m baffled that those two are the same woman. Like she doesn’t deserve to be bullied over her weight (even if certain comments in this thread do suggest she has done so herself) but I’m genuinely just confused at the difference in those two pictures if they’re both recent??

I still need the truth... Idk which one is real.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, Korb said:

Sis,stop it.
You were photographed looking how you normally look and they're not flattering photos,however,do not attempt to turn this into a feminist statement or about women in general. This is about you!!
So annoying.:tina:

No one should be bullying her over her looks. Let's be clear. :nyschool:

THIS! The only one ''abusing'' (which is a strong word that shouldnt be used in this case anyways...) womens bodies is her. a total nobody catfishing people.

if she is so unhappy a lil more sport and lil less food might do the trick without dangerous plastic surgeryNo Way Snl GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’s deff her. That tattoos, her distinctive dogs etc. If you go to her cameos you can see that it’s her in the pics. I doubt Daily Mail would go to that much effort to edit a celebrity who is barely know or relevant. Her instagram is also photoshopped to high heavens.

That being said she looks fine and she has nothing to feel embarrassed about. We all got chunky over lockdown :tiffanycries:

The only thing that is off are her surgeries which have puffed up.

But I  understand why people are giving slack over the tummy teas

I do feel her for the though as she seems like she suffers from extreme body dysmorphia and low self esteem.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block