Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

8 hours ago, Garrett said:

I know she was my favorite during MTB,... brings me back to high school lol

I have discovered Making The Band and Danity Kane during a pandemic lockdown (since March 2020). 😍 I wish Puffy, Bad Boy and the girls did not messed up with the band because all of the DK members are beautiful and talented in different ways. My favorite songs from all of their three albums are Heartbreaker, Right Now, Show Stopper, Hold Me Down (this sounds like a huge hit in 2000s), Ride For You, Stay With Me (Aundrea and Dawn slayed), Sleep On It, Damaged (their masterpiece), Strip Tease (has aged gracefully), Sucka For Love (still sounds fresh in early 2020s), Ecstasy, Lights Out (sounds like Circusney), Poetry, Lemonade and All In A Day’s Work. Most of the DK tracks are the absolute Bops.

Moreover, since I have discovered Danity Kane, I found that there are some sort of casual similarities between them and Fifth Harmony. For example, both groups were formed by the reality TV shows, all of the members are/were want different things in their life which caused the tensions and poor communications within the groups, Camila is a face of the group just like Aubrey, Ally is similar to Aundrea, Dinah is similar D. Woods, Lauren is similar to Shannon in terms of being a low key beautiful girl and Normani is similar to Dawn.

:brityes:

• Love 2

What's the worst part, is the message she is sending to other people about body image, gaslighting the public, and fraudulently selling products that she's 'using' to lose weight. The images she is posting are completely altered and unrealistic. This is not about body shaming, it's about calling out someone that is perpetuating a toxic environment of low-self esteem based on physical appearance.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Ti-Tot_F0699 said:

I have discovered Making The Band and Danity Kane during a pandemic lockdown (since March 2020). 😍 I wish Puffy, Bad Boy and the girls did not messed up with the band because all of the DK members are beautiful and talented in different ways. My favorite songs from all of their three albums are Heartbreaker, Right Now, Show Stopper, Hold Me Down (this sounds like a huge hit in 2000s), Ride For You, Stay With Me (Aundrea and Dawn slayed), Sleep On It, Damaged (their masterpiece), Strip Tease (has aged gracefully), Sucka For Love (still sounds fresh in early 2020s), Ecstasy, Lights Out (sounds like Circusney), Poetry, Lemonade and All In A Day’s Work. Most of the DK tracks are the absolute Bops.

Moreover, since I have discovered Danity Kane, I found that there are some sort of casual similarities between them and Fifth Harmony. For example, both groups were formed by the reality TV shows, all of the members are/were want different things in their life which caused the tensions and poor communications within the groups, Camila is a face of the group just like Aubrey, Ally is similar to Aundrea, Dinah is similar D. Woods, Lauren is similar to Shannon in terms of being a low key beautiful girl and Normani is similar to Dawn.

:brityes:

I haven't listened to DK in awhile, they did have a lot of great songs though. idk if you heard of Shannon and Aubrey's Dumblonde albums, but if you haven't you should give those a listen. Making the Band makes me so sad! Watching how all the girls went from competition to good friends to enemies, but I still love it.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Garrett said:

I haven't listened to DK in awhile, they did have a lot of great songs though. idk if you heard of Shannon and Aubrey's Dumblonde albums, but if you haven't you should give those a listen. Making the Band makes me so sad! Watching how all the girls went from competition to good friends to enemies, but I still love it.

Yes. I know that Shannon and Aubrey were forming Dumb Blonde after they were parting away from Dawn and I have listened to their songs too.

From Making The Band to Danity Kane, Aundrea and Aubrey were the two members that auditioned and started in the first round of the show in 2004, while Shannon, Dawn and Wanita were joined in the second round in 2005. Both Aubrey and Aundrea used to be so close because they came earlier, but their relationship started to faded away from when DK reached their fame like Aundrea became closed to Dawn and Shannon, while Aubrey began to build a clique with D. Woods.

Their hiatus between the first Danity Kane era and second Welcome To The Doll House era, there were rumors that D. Woods was about to join The Girls Club and Aubrey was moving to The P*ssycat Dolls. Fast forward to 2008 after the release of Damaged in January, the messes begin with Aubrey joining the Hair Spray Broadway, D. Woods has a separate King magazine cover: one with DK and another with her own solo shoot, Dawn was secretly invited to recorded several solos materials with Diddy, Aundrea threatens Diddy to quit the group and of course, poor Shannon who just want the band to work out. Overall, it’s just sad that Danity Kane ended prematurely.

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:teigen:

Daily Mail found her at a pool party this weekend and are doubling down that they didn't Photoshop her images like Aubrey claimed.

32917448-8709787-Aubrey_O_Day_was_spotte

32917492-8709787-Sources_at_the_pool_sai

She seems like the type to have planned this all out. Who’s to say she didn’t plan this ahead of time because she knew the pictures would surface. I could take a picture today and write “Today is October 10, 2020” :teigen:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

She looks busted !!! She went from such a pretty girl to a wax figure, to aunty Peggy at the 4th of July bbq wearing a bikini 4 sizes too small.. like girl !! 
remember when everyone bashed Drea for being plump but she was still beautiful!! And look at Aubrey now !! Diddy always knew what was up 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block