Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

Tried to embed the tweet and it didn't work lol

UPDATE: Aubrey tweeted

"it’s so sick what ppl will do for click bait! and that my lawyer needed this photo to defend me against it.. when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies! Sorry my place is a mess, currently remodeling my glam room- I’m sure it’ll be written that I’m a hoarder next!"

EgznUUaU4AALayc?format=jpg&name=smallEgznUUcVgAAHdaY?format=jpg&name=large

I think she's creating an illusion, the majority of women know how to look skinnier on pictures, you can see that's a very weird pose on her last picture with the paper. But that's her in reality when she's just walking on the street naturally. I have seen this many times before and it's always awkward like it's cool to be proud of your body with some extra pounds, but why are you creating optical illusions then? Why don't you show yourself as you are?

• Like 3

Sis,stop it.
You were photographed looking how you normally look and they're not flattering photos,however,do not attempt to turn this into a feminist statement or about women in general. This is about you!!
So annoying.:tina:

No one should be bullying her over her looks. Let's be clear. :nyschool:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

200_d.gif

She posts these alleged current photos but the tattoos are the same, her dogs she's walking are the same, her face looks like her original face before the fillers. Not shaming anyone especially because quarantine has been hard on everyone but she has a lot of nerve being so openly opinionated on others but yet cant accept her own self. 

She posted a video of herself on Twitter and even with the filter, she was still heavier than her photo she uploaded on IG.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block