Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

Update: 

Daily Mail found her at a pool party this weekend and are doubling down that they didn't Photoshop her images like Aubrey claimed.

32917448-8709787-Aubrey_O_Day_was_spotte

32917492-8709787-Sources_at_the_pool_sai

Earlier:

The Daily Mail published pictures of Aubrey O'Day allegedly taken by the paparazzi, and in them the singer looks far different than the version that appears on her Instagram.

O'Day indirectly claims these photos are either fake, edited or are not her at all. 

She sent a photo of her holding a piece of paper with yesterday's date (August 31) written on it to prove the photo is new. She wants nothing to do with these new unflattering candids.

"it’s so sick what ppl will do for click bait! and that my lawyer needed this photo to defend me against it.. when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies! Sorry my place is a mess, currently remodeling my glam room- I’m sure it’ll be written that I’m a hoarder next!"

Please, no body shaming here.

Thoughts, Exhale?

32612374-8682857-PICTURED_Aubrey_O_Day_l 32612370-8682857-Now_The_reality_star_is

The new photos:

EgznUUaU4AALayc?format=jpg&name=small
EgznUUcVgAAHdaY?format=jpg&name=large

32613496-8682857-image-a-39_159890369875

Weren't we talking about her a few weeks ago when she mentioned Britney? :omggg: WTF happened :airpls:aubrey.jpg.d465bb1914048ca9f27d3584851d5321.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

So I really haven’t followed her or Danity Kane but wasn’t she kind of known to be *****y :mattafact:I feel it’s important not to fat shame her despite her attitude or whatever:idkney: but she is marketing a lifestyle and an app that doesn’t fit her :umwtf: in the end the joke is on the people that couldn’t see through those awful airbrushed photos :gagacrash:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

It's like Britney's IG. It's old videos. The paparazzi pics are recent and you can see her hair is dyed differently. She's trying to gaslight us. Even then those vids have major filters. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15274682

Check her stories again she just posted holding a paper with today's date WHATTT :queenie:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block