Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

If the ‘alleged’ pics are real (which I think they are) it’s weird she went to all that effort to deny them only go out to a public area a few days later?

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I mean, she looks fine and I would have so much respect for her if she embraced her thickness and showed her platform that she can **** and beautiful at any size (without those disgusting teas)

• Love 2

She was telling other people and myself loudly her name, that she is a singer and a celebrity and that she was on Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother,' a guest told DailyMailTV. :grimace:

'She was at the pool pretty much all day, every day and even when we were there at midnight for a night swim. She was alone the entire time and would spend hours on her phone scrolling and smiling at her phone:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4

I'm so confused though. She posted that photo of herself with the date written on it, where she looks like her. But then her at the pool, it isn't her. She did hire an overweight look alike with the same tattoo as her to try and get publicity or something?

There's something off about this whole thing and I'm thinking it may be a stunt... especially because when 'she' was at the pool, she was so obnoxious about who she was. 

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block