Aubrey O'Day refutes "unrecognizable" paparazzi photos: when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies?

LaLohan

10 minutes ago, BlurOut said:

Leave the girl alone <3

I agree people should leave her alone, but she is discrediting their legitimacy as a publication and I think that's why they keep bringing it up with photos. Honestly if she let herself go, who cares? She should own it and could probably get some fitness brand deal when/ if she chooses to lose the weight. She is gaslighting the public and I think that's worse than websites showing her as she truly is. She is perpetuating the narrative that having gained weight is bad, and she's doing the most to distance herself from those candid photos with photoshopped/ filtered pics. It's actually perpetuating the narrative that we need filters to appear perfect in photos. 

This was posted today, and shows how she uses crazy filters. 

RcjyQNz.jpg

The evolution of Aubrey O'Day | Page Six

I think she really needs therapy. 

• Like 4

Her denying that it is her in the pictures or that it's photoshopped make her look bad because she's denying reality. Like just accept yourself. We can already tell her instagram photos are photoshopped to hell and back. We've all gained weight before and struggled with our body image, but we can't pretend it's not happening or that it's not us, that just makes us look a little cuckoo :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Like 5

Omg... I get weight gain.. it happens to many of us, especially with stress or hormonal changes or many other issues.  But the only one really degrading her is herself tbh.  If she just accepted who she was instead of using photoshopped pics and crazy body skewing filters, people wouldn't be getting that much attention.   She was so naturally beautiful.  I hope she gets the help she needs to love herself instead of caving to the pressures of society and fake body images.

Yikes, this thread is very cringe, not to mention most of the comments I went past. We should give no merit or a place to shame a woman for weight gain. 

I know that celebs but themselves out there, and part of that is paparazzi photos.

I will say that it seems typical of all celebs male and female to gain weight and then lose it for the media attention. Im not sure if that is what is happening here, cause i am not sure if a lot of people pay attention to her from a career stand point anymore.  

I hope she works on her own body image. She has always had issues. It’s ok if she gained weight but she is obviously not comfortable with it herself and doesn’t want to show her real self to the world. She actually did a cameo for me and she didn’t use a crazy filter. She looked cute. It was a really sweet cameo too! I like her 

On 8/31/2020 at 10:15 PM, Ehju0901 said:

I wish she wouldn’t have gone the plastic surgery route.  She looked great when she first showed up on MTB. :(

Omg I know! She has completely ruined her face! I mean, when she first did her lips she looked fine but clearly she became addicted and couldn’t stop doing things to her face. 

On a side note, I wish Dumblonde would release more music! 

this is disturbing. she seems to suffer from body dysmorphia or something. people on here calling it karma just because she trash talked Britney... I don’t wish this kind of problem to anyone. It’s a mental illness. Stop being actually amused by it all, it doesn’t feel right.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block