Lady Gaga Included A Throwback of Britney's 1999 VMAs in her VMA performance

Dragging Britney is really necessary to defend Gaga? So what If people think she didn't sing live there?

I do believe she sang live for the most part, but she had the pre record vocals, that's fine. The homage to the old VMA Spirit where included Britney was cute. The performance overall was okay, nothing people will talk about for a long time.

I'm not a fan of doja cat, but the presence that girl had... She has potential. 

• Like 1

Damn. I absolutely loved 911. It felt like a performance. Overall, 8/10 for me. It had a structure. Very creative. Atmospheric. I only wished Rain on Me was bigger from a performance perspective but then again there's covid so I understand the situation there.:wontcry:

Speaking of covid, the lack of crowd was horrible and it had an impact on the performances. Screw this virus. Also, there will be no fan recorded videos on YT which is sad because I tend to enjoy these more as you can hear the crowd cheering for their fave. :crying1:

Gaga and Doja killed it. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Yasux33x said:

She is not Lip Syncing 911 is an autotuned track yes , and the versus are more so spoken than sung.  Thats why it sounds the way it does live, Rain on me and Stupid love were not lip sync'ed

I really don't care if she was lip syncing or singing live, but come on, this was 100% playback. There was no audience (right?) so this was pure about the show. She is dancing her *** off, you don't even hear her being out of breathe. After all, It was a great performance.  Live or playback, i don't give a ****. Gaga has proven herself enough that she can sing amazing live. 

But stop saying this was live, lol.:chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1