Lady Gaga Included A Throwback of Britney's 1999 VMAs in her VMA performance

50 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Who are we to judge? Seriously? We are the b army, the fans of the REAL princess of pop, fans of a legend, FANS of the girl that STARTED ALL... if it wasnt for britney, these new girls included gaga would not exist at all

So yes, we CAN judge.

U better take some several seats and respect the queen.

tenor.gif

Lol, Madonna doesn’t exist in your Delulu Dimension?

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Who are we to judge? Seriously? We are the b army, the fans of the REAL princess of pop, fans of a legend, FANS of the girl that STARTED ALL... if it wasnt for britney, these new girls included gaga would not exist at all

So yes, we CAN judge.

tenor.gif

It’s ok to like more than one artist :grimace:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators

shameless lipsync

not even the "VMAS VMAS COME ON" was live.

So yes, we CAN judge.

tenor.gif

U realize u stan Britney Spears right 

the IRONY :toodles:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Gaga killed it a lot of you are just being haters.

Even if it was pre-recorded vocals, the vocals and performance still would have been great!

This might possibly be Ariana's best award show performance, she did well with the choreo and I hope she continues in the future.

Hopefully this means 911 is the next single.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes and our girl has been ripped to shreds over it while these artists act like their **** don’t stink and have talked badly about lipsyncinc in the past. 

Britney has not once called out other performers like this 

Maybe it’s cause Britney has sung live once in her 300 piece of me shows since 2013

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Maybe it’s cause Britney has sung live once in her 300 piece of me shows since 2013

Once you talk smack about lipsyncinc you give up your right to ever not sing live. Britney has lipsynced for years and no one is surprised by it anymore. She has always been criticized over it so those that lipsync deserve criticism as well, ESPECIALLY when they act all high and mighty about it 

• Haha 3

I thought this thread was going to be filled with positive post of Gaga...

But then i shouldve remembered its a BreatheHeavy thread :tiffeyeroll:

Lady Gaga has just use pre-recorded vocals because shes wearing a mask and you wouldnt hear her properly?

Atleast she is using pre-recorded vocals, unlike Britney who just plays album vocals from 1999-2000, yet these fans are making such a deal about it :girlbye:

Can we just appreciate the throwback for Britney and not start whining about other things?

The hate you guys have for Gaga is outstanding i- :cackling:

• Love 8