Worst Single From Every Album: Britney

Worst Single From Britney  

434 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

It was everywhere back in the time.. she said something like not wanting Cinderella and Bombastic Love to be in the album cause they were too childish, but the label wanted so the they made in the final cut.

I've never seen her saying that for Cinderella, I always thought that was just a rumour cause she wrote it. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I've never seen her saying that for Cinderella, I always thought that was just a rumour cause she wrote it. 

I can't tell you with 100% of sure that she didn't like the song cause I believe she never said it in front of a cam, but this is a pretty well known fact in this fanbase! The fact she co-wrote it doesn't mean she has to appreciate it, she probably changed some lyrics to make the song suitable for her and then she got writing credits, idk... There are plenty of these cases in the music industry (for example: Kelly clarkson and my life would suck without you.. she hated the song, she co-wrote part of the song to make it suitable for her, with the difference that she refused to be credited as songwriter as a protest against her label, what a queen!)

Personally, I love cinderella! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Towelney said:

Anticipating Hell :letitburn:

Haha I never liked that song, not even when the album came out and I was a kid 

Its too... whatever? Idk, but I always felt it was a dull song and I never liked the performance either, that outfit was ridiculous, not even Primeney could pull it off lol

and the fact it was a single somewhere when she could have give us Lonely or Whats Like to be me :nochillbrit: