Worst Single From Every Album: Britney

Worst Single From Britney  

434 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

C4F8FBA4-1390-4094-9ADF-F24B01DE79E4.gif Hello everyone!   I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album. DED97119-7789-4C4F-83F1-50FA1C149EDC.gif

In Round 2 Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know was chosen as the worst single from OIDIA with 72 votes.

Round 3 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from Britney. I think that the era served really good singles and the choice isn’t really easy. And this is the era with the most singles (7).

I’m going to choose Boys, because I love the original album version, but I’m not such a fan of the Co-Ed Remix, sorry.

You can share your choice with us down in the comments. B821B1DF-5D9A-4FAD-9025-155F93AC8176.gifbritney-era.jpg.08520e9a5df10b3236d4525da5354ead.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaLisaManoban said:

It was everywhere back in the time.. she said something like not wanting Cinderella and Bombastic Love to be in the album cause they were too childish, but the label wanted so the they made in the final cut.

These are one of my favourite songs from the album :fran:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1