Worst Single From Every Album: Britney

Worst Single From Britney  

434 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to say Overprotected (Darkchild Remix). I don't enjoy it as much as the album version. Plus I think she had better songs to released from Britney than Overprotected anyway. Video as hot af though.

This one is hard bc really all the singles were good. ILRNR is not my fave from that album but it was international and I'm in the US so it wasn't a single here. Another hot af video.

And I don't really count Anticipating bc it was released in one country and didn't have a proper video. If you're including it, where is That's Where You Take Me?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I'm going to say Overprotected (Darkchild Remix). I don't enjoy it as much as the album version. Plus I think she had better songs to released from Britney than Overprotected anyway. Video as hot af though.

This one is hard bc really all the singles were good. ILRNR is not my fave from that album but it was international and I'm in the US so it wasn't a single here. Another hot af video.

And I don't really count Anticipating bc it was released in one country and didn't have a proper video. If you're including it, where is That's Where You Take Me?

That’s Where You Take Me wasn’t a single anywhere. Anticipating was a single in France :fran:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Anticipating wasn’t a limited release, it was an official single, while the other was released in the Philippines as a LIMITED RELEASE :demi:

Where did you get "limited release" from I've never heard that before. And what does that even mean with a single? Fewer physical copies? Either way, it WAS released as a single, limited or not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PickleSpears said:

Where did you get "limited release" from I've never heard that before. And what does that even mean with a single? Fewer physical copies? Either way, it WAS released as a single, limited or not.

Limited release means that it was a single just for a limited time. It’s not a single now :demi:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Where did you get that info from? I've never heard it was limited. Oh well, either way it was a single at one point in the Philippines. 

The song had a limited release in the Philippines and possibly other Asian markets. The CD single is extremley rare and it Spears' most rare CD out of her entire discography. However, fake copies exist. It's rumoured a music video for the song was made, with montages of Spears' performances from her Dream Within a Dream Tour and backstage footage.
Receipts: https://britneyspears.fandom.com/wiki/That's_Where_You_Take_Me

• Love 1