Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

It's probably not going to do well tbh. Maybe 100k at most with streaming? :deserves:

I don't mind it, she could have made a decent sounding album but she didn't. Some tracks on Britney Jean are more bearable for me. :katyclown:

I don't hate this album because it's not like Teenage Dream, I dislike it because the concept was bland and the album sounded like a commercial. :akii:

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG guys predictions have already come in and it seems that SMILE is projected to sell 285k sales in the US with a No.1 debut. It is predicted to sell 512k units globally! :ohcrap:

OMG this is the comeback we all have been waiting for! This is Katy Perrys own circus era! Heres come her revival :letitburn:

Sweetie, It’s Wayyyy To Early To Have A Reliable Prediction.  And Besides This Person Isn’t Reliable.  She’s Not Getting That Many If The Album Hasn’t Even Hit #1 On ITunes.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block