Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

The update :omggg:

My initial post did NOT age well and I'm here for it. 

Jordan, Look At The Comments On Twitter, This Person Simply Made A Prediction That Has No Facts/Evidence.  Also, Smile Hasn’t Hit #1 On ITunes In Any Country.  
Edit:  It’s Hit #1 In Some Small Countries.  But Mot In Major Music Markets Like The U.S Or U.K. 

• Leader
9 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Jordan, Look At The Comments On Twitter, This Person Simply Made A Prediction That Has No Facts/Evidence.  Also, Smile Hasn’t Hit #1 On ITunes In Any Country.  
Edit:  It’s Hit #1 In Some Small Countries.  But Mot In Major Music Markets Like The U.S Or U.K. 

Oh. :alook:

In that case 1,000,000 units confirmed. 

• Haha 6
52 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And yall were saying what? 70k, 80k, 100k :queenflopga:

42 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Watch her pull a Nelly Furtado and sell only 1800 copies. :unbothered:

35 minutes ago, Trentals said:

200.gif
Even here in Australia, where Katy was huge (Rise went to #1 :katyclown:) the album isn’t even top 5 on iTunes. Metallica look like they’ll have the #1 album here. 

I predict another week at #1 for Taylor in the US :brityes: 

29 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

275k wut? :katyclown: me no think so

19 minutes ago, dr35 said:

This has to be the dumbest post I've ever read on here. 😂

Just enjoy the ******* music. Jesus Lord Almighty. 

15 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Sweetie, It’s Wayyyy To Early To Have A Reliable Prediction.  And Besides This Person Isn’t Reliable.  She’s Not Getting That Many If The Album Hasn’t Even Hit #1 On ITunes.

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

The update :omggg:

My initial post did NOT age well and I'm here for it. 

Okay :quirkney:

I must confess baby one more time GIF

britney spears GIF

I was in trolling mode, and decided to pick some tweet and post it officially :haha: 

Dont worry guys I’ll change it back :sendinglove:

Its the sales that I hope for tho :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, jonjon2000 said:

US: 75K-80K

Don't get me wrong, I love this album. I have zero expectations. But I love it. I like the track-list order, I feel that there is a cohesive theme about getting yourself back up, and smiling after crap happens, and sonically is good. She is not redefining music bases, but she does not need to. She just wants to sing and be happy, with the music that makes her happy. And listening to Daisies, and knowing she named her baby Daisy, it took a different meaning to me. Katy is a great songwriter, and I believe she had a double meaning there. Also Not The End of The World, has a slight sound close to Black Widow.

I want to be wrong, and I hope she gets more sales on this one. It's a highly streamable album. At least for me.

• Love 2

I haven’t listened to the album yet, I probably won’t for a while, if ever. My guess would be 75k? 100k if she’s lucky, but possibly less? I really don’t feel like ppl even know she has an album coming out. It’s sorta crazy to think back to 2013 when there was sorta competition between Katy and Gaga, chromatica did 274k and I don’t think Katy has any chance of being anywhere near that. And thinking about Taylor and Katy beefing is kinda funny now too.  I actually like daisies, but everything about this era for her just seems completely generic. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block