Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

She needs to change, go country or something like that. With high or low sales, this album felt old and outdated on first listen...sadly i think this will happen to more and more females in the industry, and they were always the ones to entertain us with the greatest performances. As Taylor said last year,  Everyone is a shiny new toy for like, 2 years. The female artist that I know of have re-invented themselves 20 times more than the male artists.women in entertainment are discarded in an elephant graveyard by the time they're 35.

Still,  keep it up Katy, fight the system and don't give 2 ****s about the sales.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Damn. I guess her reign is over. She shouldn't have changed her hair color. 

It might sound shallow but her changing her hair color + cutting it short really made her lose a lot of *** appeal which is extremely important for a female pop star

• Like 2
On 8/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, Fenixxx123 said:

I think it will sell between 150k and 200k and reach the #1 spot. There´s been a lot of visual promo and that's a good thing.

also the album was promoted more than any Britney album here in Exhale :katyclown: the promo started like a year ago :katyclown:.

guess I was wrong:cheese: anyway it's what you deserve Shady Perry.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Invitation said:

40-45k albums - not even 50k with that long pre-order period.

10 hours ago, Ewan Manefeldt said:

Katy Perry - Smile  KP_Smile_2020.png

aiming for 50-60K first week in the US, top new album debut

(via  Hits Daily @HITSDD)

https://mobile.twitter.com/chartdata/status/1299794885696987137

10 hours ago, Invitation said:

@Blackout2006 15k only.... that's a certified flop...

This is so sad :( 

It’s sad and horrible to see one of the stars who dominated a part of my childhood sell only 15k copies in their first week. :crying1: Imagining going from 286k copies to just 50k-65k :kidcries: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block