Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im not here for this Xtina shade :byetina: Xtina is an icon still remembered for her voice and her classics till this day. Liberation is a good album. Katy is a clown without any talent and iconic moments who makes crappy music :katycream: 

I’m not a fan of Katy but to say that she is a clown without any talent and iconic moments is a reach. She used to serve bops after bops. She debuted at a time when Britney was making a comeback, Taylor was rising, Beyonce could still chart solo and competed with Lady Gaga. Also, Teenage Dream was a huge era. 
if anything, Katy lasted as long as Xtina in the music scene before flopping (a decade). :katyclown:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I’m not a fan of Katy but to say that she is a clown without any talent and iconic moments is a reach. She used to serve bops after bops. She debuted at a time when Britney was making a comeback, Taylor was rising, Beyonce could still chart solo and competed with Lady Gaga. Also, Teenage Dream was a huge era. 
if anything, Katy lasted as long as Xtina in the music scene before flopping (a decade). :katyclown:

Which iconic moments does she have? And yes, I do think she has no talent, thats just my opinion. I think she had catchy songs with Dr Luke and that was it. I never denied she was really succesful for some years, I just never liked most of her songs. Yeah, when she debuted and had her peak, these were really different times. I mean, the fact back in 2011 people didnt worship Beyoncé that much and her songs and album kinda struggled but Katy was having #1s after #1s. Yeah, pretty much that... Christina began flopping after 11 years and Katy after 9 years. The difference is after Christina flopped she still managed to have some succesful feats, won grammys, etc, she is still known for her voice, she is still an inspiration to newer artists like Demi, Selena, Sam Smith, etc. When Chirstina released Liberation she was already flopping for 8 years, was in the 19th year of her career and sold 68k copies in the first year. Katy is flopping for 3 years, is in the 12th year of her career and it seems like she will still sell less than Liberation that almost didnt have any promotion. 

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Which iconic moments? Seriously asking. Her wigs? The shark at her superbowl show? Bc I dont like Beyoncé or Jlo but I can say they have a few iconic moments I know even tho I dont follow their careers, but Katy? I like Taylor and I dont think shes iconic for example. And I never said Katy wasnt successful, I know she was huge for some years. But yeah, I dont see talent in Katy Perry, sorry. I dont think she can sing, I dont think she is a good performer either. Imo she had a few catchy songs with Dr Luke back then, but thats it. 

Bundy sis you didn’t have to snap thattttt hard :wigsnatched:

7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I figured she’d flop but not this hard geez :makeup: anyway, to put her floppiness into perspective...Fergie’s Double Dutchess opened up with 39k :clown:

And that was with Ferguson waiting 11 years to release the album. Hudson out here releasing this a mere three years since her last release and yet I haven’t gone a single day without being bombarded with news about her :shameless:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block