Cher speaks out about Britney Spears again: Does anyone who’s making money off her being sick want her well?

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

What does she mean by everyone in Vegas heard stories? To me it’s implying that everyone knows Britney is unwell or “sick” as she put it(don’t get me started on mental health being a “sickness”) 

i respect her for posting this but that threw me off 

I think she means heard stories about her team?

21 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I feel like this most recent tour took a toll on her.. I remember in interviews she’d say she’d wake up confused and wonder where she was. Maybe it threw her off or messed up her routine of medicine bc around that time is when she started acting a little strange 

I'm a flight attendant and I can say I've woken up and wondered where the hell I was.  It's easy to get exhausted and confused when you're flying so much. It's also difficult to fight your inner clock and stay awake at all hours of the night. You get jetlagged and tired and I'm sure Britney hates going on tour because of it.  She seemed to really enjoy and thrive on the stability that was her residency.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I think she means heard stories about her team?

Yes, to me it's clear that as well. It's not the first time she talks about "stories" and it's always on the sense of "stories" on people around her

But no one in Vegas can actually share these stories? :jj:

8 hours ago, generation glory said:

Not sure where to post this but People Magazine covers this story this week. 

Britney Spears 'Dreams About the Conservatorship Ending' But It's 'Not Realistic,'

Says Source, “She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her," a source close to Britney Spears tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dreams-about-conservatorship-ending-not-realistic-source/

WHO IS THE SOURCE???

#FreeBritney #BoycottTheBritneyBRAND 

"She dreams about the conservatorship ending, but this doesn't seem realistic," says the source. "She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her."

Yeah, because that's only attainable through a conservatorship and nothing else :icant2:

At least they're the first site that I see that mentions the incident between Britney's sons and Jamie.

• Like 4

Truth.  Thank you Cher.  All the leeches need to go. It’s reported that Jamie Lynn’s ex was the one with ties to Sam Lufti and they are planning to kill her in like a car accident or something.  Given how much they have threatened it, I wouldn’t be surprised... over money.  Humans can be disgusting creatures.  

34 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Truth.  Thank you Cher.  All the leeches need to go. It’s reported that Jamie Lynn’s ex was the one with ties to Sam Lufti and they are planning to kill her in like a car accident or something.  Given how much they have threatened it, I wouldn’t be surprised... over money.  Humans can be disgusting creatures.  

Sis, I don't know if you noticed, everyone has "ties" to Lutfi -- especially Lynne. IDK what's up with him, but he's not the one planning to kill her or something.

Funny how media didnt pick this story up. Cher is an iconic ww star, why r outlets only talking about the trust and Juno Lou **** when there should be stories about Cher talking about #FreeBritney as well. This is also important, shes questioning the cship :shocked:

10 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Not true. A world tour is strenous work - You should know as a flight attendant what crossing over time zones does to you and your body especially when you only get a day or two in each place. 

Circus Tour and FF Tour took up a large majority of their respective years and I’m sure it was a lot for her to handle in 2011 when she was allegedly under heavy medication and depressed.

Lol I said she didnt work day in day out not that she hasnt been working. 

Barely any promo performances, or interviews or rehearsals and a relatively easy touring schedule. Compared to what she was used to and what others do, it was easy. 

22 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

When will Madonna. She claims to have the best interest with Britney but hasn't said a word.

Madonnosaur doesn't want Brit to be free. Britney is pretty much the only one to have had a real chance to be "The next Madonna". Gaga almost came close, but she's been free-falling ever since (now she needs Ariana to score a hit :grimace:). Britney's a different story, she's underperforming because of her stupid team (Femme Fatale and Britney Jean did hurt her image, but you can't say it was Britney who missstepped because she clearly wasn't feeling those projects like at all). Glory flopped because BJ had stained her brand, it'd turned off a lot of fans who started questioning the authenticity of Britney Freaking Spears. Now who knows, had Britney always had the creative control over her work, when would she have flopped? ITZ and BO proved she's versatile and doesn't follow trends, she's more than capable to reinvent herself. 

But the number one damage is that because of the abuse Brit's been going through all these years, she's jaded and slowly losing her passion. :otears:Maybe she wants to retire altogether when she gets free, and don't get me wrong, no one would blame her. 

So Darth Madonna is relieved, now she can sleep well at night, she's still the reigning qUeeN oF pOp :sponge: I mean, who's gonna be the next mademon? Taylor Swift?  :didilie::didilie::didilie:

• Like 4

Well in all honesty...

We need ANYONE to be talking about this, regardless of how 'popular' they are deemed.

So we DO need Cher to be talking about this. And she's actually been really proactive towards voicing her honest opinion (when others have fluffed their thoughts and opinions).

Have to give her respect for that. No ****s given by Queen Cher. You have to stan.

:cooltshirt:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, bas che said:

With all due respect, we do not need Cher to speak about this. We need more relevant acts like Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift and Beyoncé so people can listen. 

Is Beyonce relevant? I haven't seen her since 2008 🤔

You're clearly delusional if you think that Cher is irrelevant. Cher is way more popular in the world internationally than Billie or Beyonce. I don't think that ppl listen to Billie or Beyonce in Korea or China while everyone knows who Cher is. Don't underestimate the GODDESS. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Artmonovcom said:

Is Beyonce relevant? I haven't seen her since 2008 🤔

You're clearly delusional if you think that Cher is irrelevant. Cher is way more popular in the world internationally than Billie or Beyonce. I don't think that ppl listen to Billie or Beyonce in Korea or China while everyone knows who Cher is. Don't underestimate the GODDESS. 

Apart from “believe” there was nothing significant going for Cher the past two and a half decades. Prove me wrong.