Cher speaks out about Britney Spears again: Does anyone who’s making money off her being sick want her well?

Cher is the real fearless badass. I wish Britney had female role models like Cher, not like Lynne, Felicia or Jamie Lynn.

Hopefully she'll tell more this time about what Vegas people used to say...

And the (lack of) Madonna support, It can be explained with one word: Maverick.

Madge will only speak up when several other big celebrities do. Maverick connection won't allowed It before that.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Whoever that is on Britney side 

That’s what I’m thinking too. Lynne’s side.

Eat, Pray, Britney is great at breaking down things like this. Usually it’s obvious which side is being sourced but it seems like sometimes they “switch”, or both sides use the same outlet (People) to get across their point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

Ain’t no one gonna threaten the EMPRESS OF POP into silence! Icon! 

Seriously what could they possibly do to Madonna? Why can’t she speak up, she’s got literally nothing to lose from this surely. I’d love to see Mariah speak up too.

Well, Madonna has nothing to gain from this either so she has no reason to speak about it (idk, but lately at least, everything she’s doing is mostly for attention, not like she genuinely cares about said subject, unlike Cher)

• Love 1

I appreciate this, but I would love for her to do even more. With the news about the trust fund going to Britney’s POS pathetic sister, I have a really bad feeling something is going to happen. Someone needs to step up - tweeting is better than nothing but I want more. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Whoever that is on Britney side 

It has a little pro c-ship spin on it.

"She dreams about the conservatorship ending, but this doesn't seem realistic," says the source. "She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her."

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

Ain’t no one gonna threaten the EMPRESS OF POP into silence! Icon! 

Seriously what could they possibly do to Madonna? Why can’t she speak up, she’s got literally nothing to lose from this surely. I’d love to see Mariah speak up too.

Cher said people in Vegas have heard stories.

Mariah would be in a way better position than Madonna to speak out in this day and age, right?

What an incredible woman . I honeatly have so much respect for her now. Im not very familiar with her work but i honestly respect her stance. 

She isn't afraid to tell the truth and stands for what is right regardless. This will help MAJORLY you guys don't understand. The word just got stronger now. 

THANK YOU CHER. 

• Love 1

What does she mean by everyone in Vegas heard stories? To me it’s implying that everyone knows Britney is unwell or “sick” as she put it(don’t get me started on mental health being a “sickness”) 

i respect her for posting this but that threw me off 

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol Britney hasnt worked day in day out since about 2004. :ohwut:

She has had the most chill scedule for a celebrity of her calibar.

Not true. A world tour is strenous work - You should know as a flight attendant what crossing over time zones does to you and your body especially when you only get a day or two in each place. 

Circus Tour and FF Tour took up a large majority of their respective years and I’m sure it was a lot for her to handle in 2011 when she was allegedly under heavy medication and depressed.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
34 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Not true. A world tour is strenous work - You should know as a flight attendant what crossing over time zones does to you and your body especially when you only get a day or two in each place. 

Circus Tour and FF Tour took up a large majority of their respective years and I’m sure it was a lot for her to handle in 2011 when she was allegedly under heavy medication and depressed.

I feel like this most recent tour took a toll on her.. I remember in interviews she’d say she’d wake up confused and wonder where she was. Maybe it threw her off or messed up her routine of medicine bc around that time is when she started acting a little strange 

• Like 1