Cher speaks out about Britney Spears again: Does anyone who’s making money off her being sick want her well?

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I really liked Believe :groovin:

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

Believe and strong enough are the only songs I know of her : ))

7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Believe is one of the only songs I know from her. :wendycry:

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I meant the album Believe lol :neydedance:

It’s really good! :neydedance:

Y'all better go and listen to this and more (this one seems pretty ironic in Britney's case but I love the song and the whole album)

When will Madonna?

6 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Not only celebrities but I wish her dancers would speak out too.

These people were on the road with her for YEARS at a time. If fans noticed how overbearing her team were during meet and greets imagine what the dancers witnessed behind closed doors. There is no way in hell that they did not witness some goings on that would ring alarm bells, and I wish they would all band together and speak out. 

Would Team CON sue them all for breaking NDAs? Probably. But then that would only show how desperate Team CON are to control the narrative. 

I think they all have contracts to not speak about it for like 10 years

• Like 2

Not sure where to post this but People Magazine covers this story this week. 

Britney Spears 'Dreams About the Conservatorship Ending' But It's 'Not Realistic,'

Says Source, “She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her," a source close to Britney Spears tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dreams-about-conservatorship-ending-not-realistic-source/

WHO IS THE SOURCE???

#FreeBritney #BoycottTheBritneyBRAND