Cher speaks out about Britney Spears again: Does anyone who’s making money off her being sick want her well?

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Just freaking make it and post it, omg :lessons:

I'm saving all my flop threads for after I outsell you. :lessons:

I'm going to be taking a note from @DEAR DIARY STAN and making a thread explaining how underrated E-Mail My Heart is and changing my name to "E-MAIL MY HEART STAN" after I have my big break with my upcoming thread. :gagacrash:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Chers all about women empowerment so I'm not surprised here. She knows what it's like and what people will do to go after money the difference is Cher was a strong badass ***** and paved her own way. Britney was always letting people pave her way for her, she still Is a badass *****. Its Britney *****!

8 hours ago, bliss said:

I love Cher so much :fakecry: She's at a point of her life where she doesn't give a **** and will do whatever she wants, so I can understand why she's not afraid of the threats Britney's team would send her if she said anything about her situation, I'm so glad someone as famous as Cher is saying something

Realistically what're they gonna do?

If they sue Cher they're gonna get the boomers, millennials and everyone in between mad :kylie:

It'll be a media ****storm too 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Not sure where to post this but People Magazine covers this story this week. 

Britney Spears 'Dreams About the Conservatorship Ending' But It's 'Not Realistic,'

Says Source, “She needs to be surrounded by people who look out for her," a source close to Britney Spears tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dreams-about-conservatorship-ending-not-realistic-source/

WHO IS THE SOURCE???

#FreeBritney #BoycottTheBritneyBRAND 

Whoever that is on Britney side 

7 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Not only celebrities but I wish her dancers would speak out too.

These people were on the road with her for YEARS at a time. If fans noticed how overbearing her team were during meet and greets imagine what the dancers witnessed behind closed doors. There is no way in hell that they did not witness some goings on that would ring alarm bells, and I wish they would all band together and speak out. 

Would Team CON sue them all for breaking NDAs? Probably. But then that would only show how desperate Team CON are to control the narrative. 

her dancers without a doubt have non disclosure agreements. there's no way anyone on her team would let them work so closely with her and not lock them up in contracts making sure they cant speak.

If Britney is so I’ll why the hell has she been working the last 12 years? This woman must have something going on that no one in the world has ever had if that’s the case. Things just don’t add up and it’s all about her money I find it hard to believe that Britney is so I’ll that she can’t do anything