Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

removing Jamie could mean that she hates her father just as much as us and wants him freaking gone, she might be trying to "save" him from our critiques by getting him out of the game little by little, or maybe this is all a team con move by switching all the power to Jodi? Is her lawyer legit/good/capable? Wasn't he chosen for her? Do we believe hes got her best interests?? :yaknow:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

To me, sounds like by removing Jamie it removes the links and outside influences such a Loucifer Taylor from having a say in the conservatorship. It is a 2 year process to terminate the c'ship - I think this is the catalyst of putting the wheels in motion to terminate. Get her estate and finances in order by an expert, UNBIASED bank (or something to that affect) first and then focus on Britney, the person.

Exactly! And watch how Sam Ingham writes everywhere "not to remove conservatee's right to file to terminate conservatorship in the future"! It means she plans it and first she wants to remove Jamie and his lawyers and get a lawyer for herself to go for a trial to remove it! 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

I don’t understand why she wants to keep the conservatorship. Surely if she is being suppressed and basically held captive then she would file to terminate it and make plans with people she trusts to help her get her life back, not just change the people in control?!

my hunch is because shes now been in the cship for 12 years now, she might be used to and tbh sort of like not having the responsibility of not being fully responsible of her money. it would be daunting for Britney if after 12 years they suddenly went 'right heres all your millions and your paperwork. cya!' because she probably wouldnt know what the hell to do with it. i think the issue for her is its her father whose been in charge of her money and so emotion comes into it. Imagine having a row with your dad who you then have to ask for your money' who could turn around and go 'well you've just said this and this to me and now you want money '. At least  maybe with a professional 'lawyer' if thats what they are called, they arent her family or her friend, so emotion doesnt come into it. 

Also as well, this might be the first step towards terminating it completely. maybe this lawyer might overtime teach Britney about finances and give her more choices than what Jamie probably did and build it up so that maybe in a year or two she is ablke to get full control back and know how to handle it 

• Like 2

I love this. Just to play devils advocate, This isn’t by any chance a ploy by some evil members to remove her family and then she’s left with just outsiders who can control her in any way? 

Also wait, wasn’t ingham gone as her lawyer? Or was that Andrew wallet? Losing track now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And watch how Sam Ingham writes everywhere "not to remove conservatee's right to file to terminate conservatorship in the future"! It means she plans it and first she wants to remove Jamie and his lawyers and get a lawyer for herself to go for a trial to remove it! 

Yes agreed that part is underlined. She definitely has plans.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

"Britney prefers a "qualified corporate fiduciary" to manage the business affairs of her estate"

Music to my ears. Only problem is nobody on the current payroll is qualified.

That quote is baffling to me. This just proves that she is well aware of whats going on andbest for her, and capable to make dissisons about how she would like things to be run.

How can she be able to make such reasonable suggestions about the conservertorship - if she is so unwell that she in need the C-chip in the first place? :mhmsureny::umsaywhat::calculating:

*sorry if this doesn't make any sense. Not my first language

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, car said:

I love this. Just to play devils advocate, This isn’t by any chance a ploy by some evil members to remove her family and then she’s left with just outsiders who can control her in any way? 

Also wait, wasn’t ingham gone as her lawyer? Or was that Andrew wallet? Losing track now. 

Same thoughts!!

• Like 1

I’m not sure how I feel about this :nervousney:

The whole article comes off as if they’re trying to remove Jamie, not for Britney’s freedom but, so that the entire estate can be under the control of someone more “qualified”, aka Lou M. Taylor and TriStar Entertainment. We know she pays TMZ and The Blast to put out pro-conservatorship articles, and of course that’s who’s releasing this info today. This just sounds like the next step in Loucifer’s plan and it’s terrifying. I hope I’m wrong, but I won’t feel good about any of this until she is actually free. 

#FreeBritney

• Love 2
  • Like 4