Sam was at Britney's house today.

rower2222

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I know Sam did some fishy things last year and he seems to be an attention *****, but I wonder smt. If hes paid by Lou, Jamie or whoever be to babysit Britney, why isnt he living with Britney by now? It would make sense for them to want him with Britney most of the time to watch her for them. Didnt Jason live with her? And he became her co-conservator. Im not saying I believe hes so in love with her, but maybe Jamie controls him? Made him sign a NDA and bc hes dumb, manipulate him as well? Maybe this is why she didnt last with Charlie. Lou seems to be a crazy pressed *****, maybe she didnt like bc ur friend was attacking someone that has to do with Jamie? Who knows. I noticed that Sam and Lou dont follow each other. She also doesnt follow Jason Trawick. The only one she follows is Charlie but he doesnt follow her back. I wonder if she has a say about Britneys personal life like that. Maybe this only have to do with Jamie? Maybe when it comes to men, it has to do with him, not with Lou? 

He likely doesn't live with her because he's a young dude who wants to also live his life and focus on his career or whatever. 

They've been dating 3 years but he doesn't want to live with her? I could make an argument for that too. Why would Jamie and her team allow her to see this guy when she's not allowed to see a lot of people? She's just allowed to choose who she dates? But anyone seen getting close to her gets the axe? Seems kinda weird don't you think?

She either has freedom to choose and see whatever bf she wants when she's not allowed to see friends/etc in fear she might develop a relationship and tell them things or her team approve of who is around her based on their willingness to play the game. 

Just the same as she either has full control of her insta despite ignoring real comments and only focusing on things that aren't there or her team is in charge and uploading for her with either some or no degree of creative control on Britney's part. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

IDK how he can live with himself and sleep peacefully every night knowing he's swimming in her pool, eating her food and lounging around her house when he's faking it and getting paid to be her bf. He disgusts me

source: dude trust me 
:tina:

2 hours ago, Justney said:

He likely doesn't live with her because he's a young dude who wants to also live his life and focus on his career or whatever. 

They've been dating 3 years but he doesn't want to live with her? I could make an argument for that too. Why would Jamie and her team allow her to see this guy when she's not allowed to see a lot of people? She's just allowed to choose who she dates? But anyone seen getting close to her gets the axe? Seems kinda weird don't you think?

She either has freedom to choose and see whatever bf she wants when she's not allowed to see friends/etc in fear she might develop a relationship and tell them things or her team approve of who is around her based on their willingness to play the game. 

Just the same as she either has full control of her insta despite ignoring real comments and only focusing on things that aren't there or her team is in charge and uploading for her with either some or no degree of creative control on Britney's part. 

I dont think I made myself clear then. Of course I think Sam is approved by Jamie, of course he wouldnt let her choose freely or go on a date like regular people go. Hes a control freak who doesnt want anyone around Britney to put ideas on her heard. She even said once he had to approve her bfs and there is that story that Charlie wanted to do a show about her as a philanthropic and Jamie thought he was a good match for Britney. There was even a gross ****** comment on the article saying she functions better with a man or some **** like this. So Jamie introduced both and made Britney to think she was in charge of everything when he already said to Charlie he wanted to introduce him to Britney. So I do think Jamie has control over Sam, he probably made Sam sign a ton **** of NDAs or whatever but I dont know if I think Jamie is paying to date Britney. Even If Sam doesnt like Britney, hes getting attention anyway for being her bf and we all can see how he loves attention. Thats why I dont think Jamie would have to pay him, get it? I dont know if he cares at all about her, If hes in just for the fame, but I agree that Jamie controls him and he knows he cant do **** or Jamie will hunt him and sue him. I think thats why she didnt last with Charlie, Jamie probably couldnt control Charlie and Charlie got sick of having to ask daddy to go on a date with her. He didnt need that. He is rich already, he grew up in the business and never wanted to be a star. And he always had connections bc of his parents. One thing I find funny is how David kinda called out the cship only two years after they broke up. He talked highly of Britney as a mother and said she didnt need the cship. Makes me wonder why Jamie didnt sue him or why he didnt fear he could be sued. 

This is the thing. If he team is paying him, would he have a say about wanting to live with her or not? Wouldnt they want him to babysit her? Wouldnt that be his job? And I bet Sam would love to live in that huge mansion lol he could focus on his career living there. The fact he doesnt live with her makes me think that or Jamie doesnt want him living there (probably bc he doesnt want them "closer" or whatever) or Sam is the one who doesnt want to maybe bc he really doesnt like her or doesnt want anything that serious, but that would mean he has a say and a so called freedom to not do whatever Jamie wants him to do - so that would make me think hes approved by Jamie and signed a bunch of NDAs but isnt paid by Jamie.

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think I made myself clear then. Of course I think Sam is approved by Jamie, of course he wouldnt let her choose freely or go on a date like regular people go. Hes a control freak who doesnt want anyone around Britney to put ideas on her heard. She even said once he had to approve her bfs and there is that story that Charlie wanted to do a show about her as a philanthropic and Jamie thought he was a good match for Britney. There was even a gross ****** comment on the article saying she functions better with a man or some **** like this. So Jamie introduced both and made Britney to think she was in charge of everything when he already said to Charlie he wanted to introduce him to Britney. So I do think Jamie has control over Sam, he probably made Sam sign a ton **** of NDAs or whatever but I dont know if I think Jamie is paying to date Britney. Even If Sam doesnt like Britney, hes getting attention anyway for being her bf and we all can see how he loves attention. Thats why I dont think Jamie would have to pay him, get it? I dont know if he cares at all about her, If hes in just for the fame, but I agree that Jamie controls him and he knows he cant do **** or Jamie will hunt him and sue him. I think thats why she didnt last with Charlie, Jamie probably couldnt control Charlie and Charlie got sick of having to ask daddy to go on a date with her. He didnt need that. He is rich already, he grew up in the business and never wanted to be a star. And he always had connections bc of his parents. One thing I find funny is how David kinda called out the cship only two years after they broke up. He talked highly of Britney as a mother and said she didnt need the cship. Makes me wonder why Jamie didnt sue him or why he didnt fear he could be sued. 

This is the thing. If he team is paying him, would he have a say about wanting to live with her or not? Wouldnt they want him to babysit her? Wouldnt that be his job? And I bet Sam would love to live in that huge mansion lol he could focus on his career living there. The fact he doesnt live with her makes me think that or Jamie doesnt want him living there (probably bc he doesnt want them "closer" or whatever) or Sam is the one who doesnt want to maybe bc he really doesnt like her or doesnt want anything that serious, but that would mean he has a say and a so called freedom to not do whatever Jamie wants him to do - so that would make me think hes approved by Jamie and signed a bunch of NDAs but isnt paid by Jamie.

I agree with most of what you said for sure but not living with her is pretty simple,  there's lots of reasons.  Maybe Sam only agreed to date her for fame,  but if,  and i don't want Sam fans jumping down my throat because this is just discussion not fact,  if he is dating her and being paid or just doing it for fame he likely would have other women on the side or still want to hang with his bros. Like I said,  he's young,  he's not necessarily a paid baby sitter where they want him around 24/7. Just enough to take her out or spend time with her. I don't think it's a situation where he was ever meant to be with her 24/7 because Sam cares about getting his career forward,  not being a live in nanny.

Do you remember when her sons and family went to her parents in Louisiana but Britney stayed in LA with Sam despite it being her "year" to spend time with the boys? What do you think that was all about? 

19 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Where all the Persians in LA live: Westwood 

First off, Sam doesn't live in Westwood.

Second, stop generalizing. Westwood just happens to have a large population of Iranians the same way Glendale has a large population of Armenians and so forth. Your continued obsession with Sam and trying to defame Iranian culture is concerning to say the least. Go find a new hobby or something and if you actually cared about Britney, the human,  you wouldn't be spewing such vile, nonsensical hatred with no solid evidence. 

@Jordan Miller please do something about this. 

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

First off, Sam doesn't live in Westwood.

Second, stop generalizing. Westwood just happens to have a large population of Iranians the same way Glendale has a large population of Armenians and so forth. Your continued obsession with Sam and trying to defame Iranian culture is concerning to say the least. Go find a new hobby or something and if you actually cared about Britney, the human,  you wouldn't be spewing such vile, nonsensical hatred with no solid evidence. 

@Jordan Miller please do something about this. 

So me saying he lives in a town where you would find about 80% of the Iranians in LA is bad? 🤔..... When it's a fact? 

Honey, I AM Persian and I know how they are. It's fine if I spit out the facts on how Persian men are to educate people like you who have no idea what the culture really is like. It's not an obsession, it's an eye opener as to who he really is. 

31 minutes ago, Justney said:

I agree with most of what you said for sure but not living with her is pretty simple,  there's lots of reasons.  Maybe Sam only agreed to date her for fame,  but if,  and i don't want Sam fans jumping down my throat because this is just discussion not fact,  if he is dating her and being paid or just doing it for fame he likely would have other women on the side or still want to hang with his bros. Like I said,  he's young,  he's not necessarily a paid baby sitter where they want him around 24/7. Just enough to take her out or spend time with her. I don't think it's a situation where he was ever meant to be with her 24/7 because Sam cares about getting his career forward,  not being a live in nanny.

Do you remember when her sons and family went to her parents in Louisiana but Britney stayed in LA with Sam despite it being her "year" to spend time with the boys? What do you think that was all about? 

Ok, I get ur points but If hes so desperate to be a star, wouldnt he agree with anything? And Jason lived with her and there are videos of him going out without her and stories he cheated on her. I do think that if he was paid and Jamie wanted (and trusted him 100%) he would be already living with her and he would probably love to live in Britneys mansion to boost his ego lol Maybe she wants to and Jamie doesnt let as a punishment. There could be a million reasons but we'll probably never know. But I do think itd make things easier to Jamie to have a babysitter with her 24/7. 

I remember the huge meltdowns when she stayed with Sam in California lol tbh maybe the boys or Lynne wanted to see each other but Britney didnt want to see her ****ed up family? Maybe Jamie made the boys go bc Britney refused going? So he did to punish Britney? I think its funny how it seems he never went to Louisiana, right? I dont know if Charlie went, but they were only together for 8 months and she went to his parents house somewhere on Christmas, didnt she? 

Last year the boys went to Louisiana a couple of times too (one for their cousins bday) and Britney was nowhere to be seen as well. Things probably changed now since Jamie cant be near them. What do u think?

Idk why she spent new years eve this year in Louisiana when she could have stayed there with Sam, maybe Jamie made her go since she didnt have her kids with her afterall?  

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So me saying he lives in a town where you would find about 80% of the Iranians in LA is bad? 🤔..... When it's a fact? 

Honey, I AM Persian and I know how they are. It's fine if I spit out the facts on how Persian men are to educate people like you who have no idea what the culture really is like. It's not an obsession, it's an eye opener as to who he really is. 

You claimed ALL Persians live in LA, then retract your statement by claiming 80% of the Iranians in LA live in Westwood when that isn't even true. Once again, making a false claim with no receipts. In case you didn't know (and mostly because I don't like to bring in my personal life on this forum) but I am half Persian and live in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area. No I do not live in Westwood and maybe if you weren't living in your bubble of delusion, you would be aware that there are hundreds-of-thousands of Iranians living outside of a town that's less than 6,000 square miles in land within the state of California alone. Yes, there are flaws within our culture, just like every culture, but you need to stop this unhealthy obsession you have with men of Persian descent. It seems more of a personal issue that YOU need to sort out instead of taking it out on a public forum and usually with no solid evidence but rather through hatred which is shocking because that is not what the people of our culture represent. 

Point is - stop spewing hate, nonsense and QUIT generalizing. Sam, by profession, is an athletic model and has sponsored many brands in the past so of course he has to maintain a high-profile image/appearance. It. Is. His. Job. He respects Britney, stays in his lane, doesn't go behind her back and sell her personal life to the media (like Kevin, Justic, etc.) and again -  he's working at his profession. Also, keep in mind that Britney has dated men from all different backgrounds, professions and ethnicities. Sam being her longest relationship ever so he must be doing something right. 

Ultimately, it isn't ANY of our business who she decides to date or not. Does that make me a Sam advocate? No, not really but what I'm not going to do is fume behind my desktop and make-up a bunch of fallacies and conspiracy theories like some of you deranged psychos like to do to fill in whatever void you're missing. Try focusing on yourself instead of investing in a relationship that isn't any of your business because it is NOT a cute look. Then again, he must be doing something right if he's got you in cardiac arrest.

Anyways, have a good rest of the day sweetie. Hope you find whatever happiness you're looking for. 

21 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

You claimed ALL Persians live in LA, then retract your statement by claiming 80% of the Iranians in LA live in Westwood when that isn't even true. Once again, making a false claim with no receipts. In case you didn't know (and mostly because I don't like to bring in my personal life on this forum) but I am half Persian and live in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area. No I do not live in Westwood and maybe if you weren't living in your bubble of delusion, you would be aware that there are hundreds-of-thousands of Iranians living outside of a town that's less than 6,000 square miles in land in the state of California alone. Yes, there our flaws within our culture, just like every culture, but you need to stop this unhealthy obsession you have with men of Persian descent. It seems more of a personal issue that YOU need to sort out instead of taking it out on a public forum and usually with no solid evidence but rather through hatred which is shocking because that is not what the people of our culture represent. 

Point is - stop spewing hate, nonsense and QUIT generalizing. Sam, by profession, is an athletic model and has sponsored many brands in the past so of course he has to maintain a high-profile image/appearance. It. Is. His. Job. He respects Britney, stays in his lane, doesn't go behind her back and sell her personal life to the media (like Kevin, Justic, etc.) and again -  he's working at his profession. Also, keep in mind that Britney has dated men from all different backgrounds, professions and ethnicities. Sam being her longest relationship ever so he must be doing something right. 

Ultimately, it isn't ANY of our business who she decides to date or not. Does that make me a Sam advocate? No, not really but what I'm not going to do is fume behind my desktop and make-up a bunch of fallacies and conspiracy theories like some of you deranged psychos like to do to fill in whatever void you're missing. Try focusing on yourself instead of investing in a relationship that isn't any of your business because it is NOT a cute look. Then again, he must be doing something right if he's got you in cardiac arrest.

Anyways, have a good rest of the day sweetie. Hope you find whatever happiness you're looking for. 

All I read was................... 

44 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ok, I get ur points but If hes so desperate to be a star, wouldnt he agree with anything? And Jason lived with her and there are videos of him going out without her and stories he cheated on her. I do think that if he was paid and Jamie wanted (and trusted him 100%) he would be already living with her and he would probably love to live in Britneys mansion to boost his ego lol Maybe she wants to and Jamie doesnt let as a punishment. There could be a million reasons but we'll probably never know. But I do think itd make things easier to Jamie to have a babysitter with her 24/7. 

I remember the huge meltdowns when she stayed with Sam in California lol tbh maybe the boys or Lynne wanted to see each other but Britney didnt want to see her ****ed up family? Maybe Jamie made the boys go bc Britney refused going? So he did to punish Britney? I think its funny how it seems he never went to Louisiana, right? I dont know if Charlie went, but they were only together for 8 months and she went to his parents house somewhere on Christmas, didnt she? 

Last year the boys went to Louisiana a couple of times too (one for their cousins bday) and Britney was nowhere to be seen as well. Things probably changed now since Jamie cant be near them. What do u think?

Idk why she spent new years eve this year in Louisiana when she could have stayed there with Sam, maybe Jamie made her go since she didnt have her kids with her afterall?  

I just don't see a younger guy wanting to move in with his girlfriend who can't go out and do normal things.  He wouldn't be able to have friends over or see anyone without his privacy completely violated.  Not living with her means he can still have his life on the side. It's probably not easy to find people Jamie can trust so I don't see it as Jamie insisting on such things when they already have paid security to watch her 24/7. It benefits Sam more this way as he gets his own life. He might get tired of being with her 24/7. Let's say it's a real relationship.  Same thing,  young guy doesn't want to get tied down so soon and would get tired of his clingy gf 24/7.

But you're right it's very odd he's never been to Louisiana with her and hasn't really been around her family has he? He's only been around her sons a few times it seems.  It's all very weird especially with her not able to enjoy certain days with her sons but the rest of her family can.

13 hours ago, alluvion said:

You think it's racist to believe women deserve civil rights?....kay...Iran is a country where homosexuality is not just illegal but punishable with death. That's a fact. Pointing out that a country has a problem with civil rights is not, in fact, racism. And, actually, hating someone just because they happen to be Iranian would be xenophobia not racism, either. Misogyny, which the other poster you erupted upon referenced, is exemplified by treating women as being less human than men just because they're women; the more a culture restricts women's agency based simply upon s3x, the more misogynist we can recognize it as being.

"Iran is one of just six UN member states that have not signed the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women, and its national legislation enshrines many barriers to accessing basic rights in areas such as employment, marriage and citizenship." - Beyond the Veil: Discrimination against women in Iran (English and Persian)

So you just outed yourself as xenophobic? Are you even aware that many Persians fled their country because they had no choice? Because of fear of persecution? Because they couldn't pursue education? Because of the LACK of human rights? Because of the corrupt Islamic Regime and revolution in hopes of coming to America in order to better their lives? The Islamic Regime of Iran is NOT a representation of its people but rather a few radical fundamentalists in power. Do us a favor and go do some actual research instead of pulling a Wikipedia article to defend your case. 

20 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

She went ahead and blocked him 

i had a stroke trying to understand this :jj:

22 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

IDK how he can live with himself and sleep peacefully every night knowing he's swimming in her pool, eating her food and lounging around her house when he's faking it and getting paid to be her bf. He disgusts me

When Sam is spending time with Britney, he gets bashed. 

When Sam is not spending time with Britney, he also gets bashed. 

What’s wrong with you? Do you really think that he doesn’t have the right be at her house, HER BOYFRIEND, for some ****** reason? 

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ur a psychopath who needs to be banned asap

@Plus

Screenshot_20200815-142521_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why are you so hellbent on having me banned? 
do you purposely leave out the part where you trolled my posts first to downvote them because I downvoted ONE of your comments? You came for me, I came for you and you didn't like it.

How dare you call me a psychopath? you're a bully. Triggered?

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@Jordan Miller do something about user CalfornicationCreep

He has been bullying members for a long time now its truly pathetic 

@Jordan Miller I have already sent you a PM about this whole drama. It began when I downvoted ONE of @EasyThere's comments. 

the user then went on a spree of downvoting any comment I made on any thread. I then did the same and was verbally abused for it and cyber bullied. This user and another has done the same to other users of this forum. I will not be silenced when I did not start any of this. 

Archived