Sam was at Britney's house today.

rower2222

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

You'll get no disagreement from me about Western culture also being misogynist and, frequently, in much more surreptitious ways that are a lot harder to call out and rectify than countries which abuse women more blatantly. And it's, honestly, getting worse. I've been doing a deep dive into 1st Wave Feminism, as a result of some the things I've seen lately. Most people don't even seem to be aware that we're in the midst of a global femicide crisis and that, for the first time in recorded history, there are fewer women on the planet than men because of how many women are being ********.

I don't disagree, either, that a lot of "news" sources have vested interests in painting various Enemies of The State as being worse than they are in all kinds of ways. I think the Human Rights Watch, is a pretty reliable source, though. And I think the UN would like to have all of their member nations sign on to agree to stop abusing women, otherwise they wouldn't have drafted the resolution.

Are women treated worse in Iran than anywhere else on Earth? Nobody was saying that. The person was pointing out that Iran, a country that refuses to sign a declaration of women's rights, has problem with women's rights and, as such, Sam implying that women have full agency there was a bit ridiculous. 

Everything you say, may very well be true, but it doesn't mean there aren't some notable struggles for women there, which are more extreme than those faced by women elsewhere:

"The World Economic Forum's 2017 Global Gender Gap Report ranked Iran 140 out of 144 countries for gender parity. In 2017 in Iran, females comprised just 19% of the paid workforce with seven percent growth since 1990.[5] In 2017, the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) Index ranked Iran in the bottom tercile of 153 countries.[6] Compared to other South Asian regions, women in Iran have a better access to financial accounts, education, and cellphones.[6]:16 Iran was ranked 116 out of the 153 countries in terms of legal discrimination against women.[6]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Iran

I have first hand experience with some different Middle Eastern countries, but I don't think that's relevant to this discussion. And I dated a very lovely Iranian painter, but my anecdotal experiences don't really have anything to do with the topic at hand.

The point is really that we need to be able to speak freely about human rights issues because we can't fix them if we're not allowed to say what's broken. Silencing those who call out injustices, is nothing I can ever get behind. And the issue of misogyny is absolutely relevant to how Britney Spears' agency has been taken from her.

I don't disagree with you in the slightest . It is very important to shine a light on abuse regardless of location. Iran is on a clear target though and you HAVE to understand that because you're very educated . There's that stigma which the western world places on its next target to pull a society down framing them as incredibly evil. I was actually born in a country that has direct hatred against Iran and vise versa so i have NO gain or personal attachment to any possible side you might see me possibly " with" . I just find it incredibly hypocritical for the U.N , Human rights or any source to report on "misygony" to a very obvious weak link. 

Back to the point i made earlier . It is " the next target" phenomena which has been ongoing and that is the reason. Iran is currently on the western culture's next "hit list" and there are various reasons for that that would take me 4 essays to get into lol. Iranian women are actually very KNOWN to have incredibly judicial privledge above men. An Iranian woman can get a man jailed for "being stared at" i haven't just experienced this first hand but it exists in their morally chatged judicial system. The benefits a divorced Iranian woman recieves from the givernment is immense , compared to the western system it is a joke . Women are urged to " find a job" when they're divorced and left without financial gain in a western society. The statistic you've provided above regarding jobs isn'f wrong because as iranian or women overall they are NOT obliged to "provide" financially for the husband or household and that being the man is the prime but isn't the ONLY financial provider. So the women get to pursue their dream studies whilst the men basicallh provide and this is an existing rule in the mid eastern culture that the western really loathes and wants to rid of. But of course it leaves the "main responsibility" to the man which has its direct disadvantage . So it's a balanced situation . 

You also need to take into account that the statistics provided from a " western" source looks at figures objectively. Capitalism is more concerned by financial gain rather than the so called "freedom" which clashes against the core cultural beliefs of another system . It is quite an obstacle to view state's economical and social construct with a different lens. It is imposible to make certain statistic. 

It is also very vital to comprehend the current economical restrictions Iran is currently under . So many of my statistics provided may not exist due to the fact above. It is always a villan targetted next as the objective for deep rooted agenda. The very idea of freedom and liberalism has been immensely corrupted and manipulated by modern liberal players. The very core of democracy is nothing other than an ink on paper . It has been reversed otherwise we'd be in a literal utopia. 

Does misygony exist yes . It's horrible . But our culture celebrates and uses women whilst marketing the opppsite. There's no difference , women there are urged to cover up , whilst women here are urged/pushed to take everything off. It's the same thing really  ;) 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I don't disagree with you in the slightest . It is very important to shine a light on abuse regardless of location. Iran is on a clear target though and you HAVE to understand that because you're very educated . There's that stigma which the western world places on its next target to pull a society down framing them as incredibly evil. I was actually born in a country that has direct hatred against Iran and vise versa so i have NO gain or personal attachment to any possible side you might see me possibly " with" . I just find it incredibly hypocritical for the U.N , Human rights or any source to report on "misygony" to a very obvious weak link. 

Back to the point i made earlier . It is " the next target" phenomena which has been ongoing and that is the reason. Iran is currently on the western culture's next "hit list" and there are various reasons for that that would take me 4 essays to get into lol. Iranian women are actually very KNOWN to have incredibly judicial privledge above men. An Iranian woman can get a man jailed for "being stared at" i haven't just experienced this first hand but it exists in their morally chatged judicial system. The benefits a divorced Iranian woman recieves from the givernment is immense , compared to the western system it is a joke . Women are urged to " find a job" when they're divorced and left without financial gain in a western society. The statistic you've provided above regarding jobs isn'f wrong because as iranian or women overall they are NOT obliged to "provide" financially for the husband or household and that being the man is the prime but isn't the ONLY financial provider. So the women get to pursue their dream studies whilst the men basicallh provide and this is an existing rule in the mid eastern culture that the western really loathes and wants to rid of. But of course it leaves the "main responsibility" to the man which has its direct disadvantage . So it's a balanced situation . 

You also need to take into account that the statistics provided from a " western" source looks at figures objectively. Capitalism is more concerned by financial gain rather than the so called "freedom" which clashes against the core cultural beliefs of another system . It is quite an obstacle to view state's economical and social construct with a different lens. It is imposible to make certain statistic. 

It is also very vital to comprehend the current economical restrictions Iran is currently under . So many of my statistics provided may not exist due to the fact above. It is always a villan targetted next as the objective for deep rooted agenda. The very idea of freedom and liberalism has been immensely corrupted and manipulated by modern liberal players. The very core of democracy is nothing other than an ink on paper . It has been reversed otherwise we'd be in a literal utopia. 

Does misygony exist yes . It's horrible . But our culture celebrates and uses women whilst marketing the opppsite. There's no difference , women there are urged to cover up , whilst women here are urged/pushed to take everything off. It's the same thing really  ;)

Couple things: I think Iran is on the Western ****list more for buddying up with Putin than for civil rights abuses. The sad truth is that no one with any power to do anything really can be bothered with human dignity until the problem gets bad enough to effect economic incentives. And an allyship with Russia does pose economic problems for basically everyone but India. I've, actually, thought that the heat on Iran has been fading over the last maybe two years. And that may just be because everything else has been so chaotic. But I am aware of some previous chemical weapons false reporting and other spy games. 

Gotta disagree about 'getting to audit as many classes as you want without ever having a chance of having a career in those fields' as being an indicator of a balance between the sexes. I'm sure some women are happy with that situation. But the issue is choice. And without the choice to pursue male dominated or exclusive fields of work or, for that matter, lifestyles, we can't pretend there's equality. And I definitely don't consider gender based violence to be a "flimsy" subject.

"This report recommends:

A comprehensive revision of Iran’s domestic legislation, in line with international standards on gender equality and other human rights.

The elimination of criminal provisions which discriminate between men and women or provide exemptions for crimes committed by men, including physical and ****** violence.

The immediate release of all prisoners detained solely for peacefully protesting and advocating for women’s human rights.

Improved gender balance in the distribution of civil service posts, ministerial portfolios and other high-ranking political positions, as well as increased access to all employment opportunities.

Removal of all discriminatory provisions around citizenship to ensure that all Iranian women are able to pass on full nationality rights to their children at birth, regardless of their husband’s country of origin."

Again, I'm not singling Iran out as The Worst Place On Earth To Be Born Female; Sam is who chose to reference it. In Russia, there is a list of over 400 jobs that are illegal for women to hold and they've effectively legalized domestic violence. China is facing reproductive crisis because of the quantity of *** selective ********* which have eliminated huge numbers of women from the population. Impoverished women in India are renting out their bodies on surrogacy farms in order to have food to eat. 30k African American women go missing every year and are never found. The femicide situation in a number of African and South American countries right now is absolutely horrific. It goes on and on. 

Losing a hand isn't as awful, perhaps, as losing an arm, but we're not playing Suffering Olympics. And to discount all but the worst situations still leaves millions never able to live the lives they could have, want to have, should be able to strive for and also removes the chance for one nation's progress to be an inspirational guide for others. 

57 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Couple things: I think Iran is on the Western ****list more for buddying up with Putin than for civil rights abuses. The sad truth is that no one with any power to do anything really can be bothered with human dignity until the problem gets bad enough to effect economic incentives. And an allyship with Russia does pose economic problems for basically everyone but India. I've, actually, thought that the heat on Iran has been fading over the last maybe two years. And that may just be because everything else has been so chaotic. But I am aware of some previous chemical weapons false reporting and other spy games. 

Gotta disagree about 'getting to audit as many classes as you want without ever having a chance of having a career in those fields' as being an indicator of a balance between the sexes. I'm sure some women are happy with that situation. But the issue is choice. And without the choice to pursue male dominated or exclusive fields of work or, for that matter, lifestyles, we can't pretend there's equality. And I definitely don't consider gender based violence to be a "flimsy" subject.

"This report recommends:

A comprehensive revision of Iran’s domestic legislation, in line with international standards on gender equality and other human rights.

The elimination of criminal provisions which discriminate between men and women or provide exemptions for crimes committed by men, including physical and ****** violence.

The immediate release of all prisoners detained solely for peacefully protesting and advocating for women’s human rights.

Improved gender balance in the distribution of civil service posts, ministerial portfolios and other high-ranking political positions, as well as increased access to all employment opportunities.

Removal of all discriminatory provisions around citizenship to ensure that all Iranian women are able to pass on full nationality rights to their children at birth, regardless of their husband’s country of origin."

Again, I'm not singling Iran out as The Worst Place On Earth To Be Born Female; Sam is who chose to reference it. In Russia, there is a list of over 400 jobs that are illegal for women to hold and they've effectively legalized domestic violence. China is facing reproductive crisis because of the quantity of *** selective ********* which have eliminated huge numbers of women from the population. Impoverished women in India are renting out their bodies on surrogacy farms in order to have food eat. 30k African American women go missing every year and are never found. The femicide situation in a number of African and South American countries right now is absolutely horrific. It goes on and on. 

Losing a hand isn't as awful, perhaps, as losing an arm, but we're not playing Suffering Olympics. And to discount all but the worst situations still leaves millions never able to live the lives they could have, want to have, should be able to strive for and also removes the chance for one nation's progress to be an inspirational guide for others. 

Politics rule favours . The U.S has been closely working with Russia against the chinese and Iranian region as of late it isn't as open and celebrated either . The U.S has caused hundreds of thousands deaths in Japan due to " nuclear games" so clearly their intrudance is quite hypocritical . The restrictions were never eased infact they are living in their worst economical year yet still thriving internally without the support of Russia or external political ally. Their entire economic cycles within without outer reliance as i mentioned. What was a liberal and rational move from Obama is once again tarnished . 

As i mentioned earlier , lots of westernised gaze against an easy target , exagerated , glorified and directly persued to showcase their " evilness" nothing but othering and alienation to perhaps invade it and kill as many of its population just like any war the west conducts but hey anything for "liberalism" yay . As far as equality and choice , Women in that region tend to make the choice of persuing higher education and only focus on that , and higher education usually takes years to accomplish which then they are ready to work in the fields. Mostly medical fields becoming doctors ( let's have a discussion about "female doctors" and the struggle to find one in our countries shall we?? ) 

Let's have a conversation about domestic violence surge in the current situation in Europe, Australia and the U.S  due to "Covid -19" . Like i mentioned earlier i agree with your approach but some " sources" exagerate due to "othering" which poses the issue of the "gaze" as in that region is and will always be vilianised until a western country decides to "free" it and kill everyone in the process. The western gaze is hypocritical . The eastern culture is intense and ugly . There's no difference . 

And no losing an arm isn't great but losing a life isn't either which white supremacy and core of the entire capitalist agenda has been built upon. We're all sufferers and from the same enemy believe it or not. Again, im not here for " losing" an arm or im to support it . In fact i've never been more intune and agree with someone ever , but the other view is vital and critical . Ditching one's belief in order to incapsulate the other's experience is not an easy take . In fact i have actually had the same conversation in reverse meaning someone was of eastern culture completely shredded through the western " hypocrisy" to which i opposed and fought back the same way. Again , like i said we're all facing a similar system that is synchronized . 

7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Politics rule favours . The U.S has been closely working with Russia against the chinese and Iranian region as of late it isn't as open and celebrated either . The U.S has caused hundreds of thousands deaths in Japan due to " nuclear games" so clearly their intrudance is quite hypocritical . The restrictions were never eased infact they are living in their worst economical year yet still thriving internally without the support of Russia or external political ally. Their entire economic cycles within without outer reliance as i mentioned. What was a liberal and rational move from Obama is once again tarnished . 

As i mentioned earlier , lots of westernised gaze against an easy target , exagerated , glorified and directly persued to showcase their " evilness" nothing but othering and alienation to perhaps invade it and kill as many of its population just like any war the west conducts but hey anything for "liberalism" yay . As far as equality and choice , Women in that region tend to make the choice of persuing higher education and only focus on that , and higher education usually takes years to accomplish which then they are ready to work in the fields. Mostly medical fields becoming doctors ( let's have a discussion about "female doctors" and the struggle to find one in our countries shall we?? ) 

Let's have a conversation about domestic violence surge in the current situation in Europe, Australia and the U.S  due to "Covid -19" . Like i mentioned earlier i agree with your approach but some " sources" exagerate due to "othering" which poses the issue of the "gaze" as in that region is and will always be vilianised until a western country decides to "free" it and kill everyone in the process. The western gaze is hypocritical . The eastern culture is intense and ugly . There's no difference . 

And no losing an arm isn't great but losing a life isn't either which white supremacy and core of the entire capitalist agenda has been built upon. We're all sufferers and from the same enemy believe it or not. Again, im not here for " losing" an arm or im to support it . In fact i've never been more intune and agree with someone ever , but the other view is vital and critical . Ditching one's belief in order to incapsulate the other's experience is not an easy take . In fact i have actually had the same conversation in reverse meaning someone was of eastern culture completely shredded through the western " hypocrisy" to which i opposed and fought back the same way. Again , like i said we're all facing a similar system that is synchronized . 

It's difficult to speak about the US as an organized entity, at this point, because the president's objectives are at odds with those of the constitution, the populace, the vast majority of elected and appointed legislators and the intelligence and even military communities, etc. The White House is basically rogue and engaging in so many extra-legal activities that it will take decades to tally them all up.

Women's healthcare is a hugely dismissed issue. Not even just access to reproductive care, but until I believe 1997 medications weren't even tested on women and women's bodies process these chemical differently. So, all the warning labels, contraindications, recommended dosages, etc on many things women are being regularly prescribed have only ever been tested on men. In the US, it's still legal in most states for medical students to perform *******l exams on women without their knowledge or consent while they're under anesthesia for surgeries on other parts of their bodies. Women's health complaints are still regularly dismissed as being "in their heads" when the same physical complaints are acted upon immediately when men make them. Women, even in emergency situations, have to pass and "fail" pregnancy tests before being given MRI/CT/X-Rays. On and on...

I agree that Othering does occur, particularly with some philanthropic organizations. Although, I will say that I think that's playing less and less well to a globally connected population. And I think we can and must still recognize atrocities, regardless of whether the country in which they're taking place has an unfair reputation or not. Peoples lives are more important than some crafted image of a nation.

We seem to agree that the majority of the US's military invasions made under the guises of cleaning up corrupt leadership have been completely bogus and just a way to install puppet leaders. But that doesn't mean all the humanitarian missions have been CIA ops. We're into muddy water now.

Neo-Liberalism, in Western nations, is turning into something else right now. And I don't believe that the change is organic. It seems to be another sort of infection. The dogmatism, the thought policing, the lack of reasoned debate or any inclination to actually consider all angles of a subject are definitely not historical hallmarks of Liberalism and yet that is the prevailing attitude amongst many Western Liberals with very loud voices, at the moment. And it's leaving large swaths of people feeling somewhat politically homeless. That's easier to manage in countries with Parliaments than the two party rule of the US. I think there's been a lot more social engineering at play than people want to recognize and I think we're going to need to have a technological reckoning pretty soon. 

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

U mean Lou? Lou blocked ur friend bc he said she had to watch out for Sam?

Yeah... He and I thought it was weird. Why block someone who is praising you and trashing Sam? You'd think a warning like that would make her think twice but nah, she apparently blocks ppl who trash Sam too. Which give u the assumption that she doesn't like ppl bashing her client either aka Sam aka the paid bf. 

11 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

my friend proved he is on the payroll

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

She went ahead and blocked him 

If you can give more details or find out other things about him maybe it's time, GP already sees him as a paid bf and one of her handlers because of the gym video. 

Your friend can be the hero If expose Scam.

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If you can give more details or find out other things about him maybe it's time, GP already sees him as a paid bf and one of her handlers because of the gym video. 

Your friend can be the hero If expose Scam.

We can try. But the block was kinda convincing. Just makes u think. Here's a woman who is reading a message praising her and warning her about Sam. But yet she goes ahead and blocks thst person? Why? Don't like reading about ppl bashing Sam? Cuz he's a client of urs, Lou? 

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

She went ahead and blocked him 

With all do respect that’s not proof that’s speculation and theory. Right now Britney is dealing with a lot. As fans we can’t push people away from her unless we have absolute proof. If she’s under distress it can be used against her at court . 

11 minutes ago, Y2k_princess said:

With all do respect that’s not proof that’s speculation and theory. Right now Britney is dealing with a lot. As fans we can’t push people away from her unless we have absolute proof. If she’s under distress it can be used against her at court . 

So then explain why she'd block someone who is bashing SAM. Not her... Sam. 

We all know she loves to block ppl who are pro Britney, pro #freebritney, anti Lou. So now if you're anti Sam you're blocked too? Why does she offended so much about that unless she is connected to him in some way? 

2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

fifth harmony work from home GIF by Fifth Harmony  And it feels so good, oh yeah 5x Candy Man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good 🍭 Get It Brit🤣

This isnt Sam tho :idkha:

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah... He and I thought it was weird. Why block someone who is praising you and trashing Sam? You'd think a warning like that would make her think twice but nah, she apparently blocks ppl who trash Sam too. Which give u the assumption that she doesn't like ppl bashing her client either aka Sam aka the paid bf. 

Tbh I know Sam did some fishy things last year and he seems to be an attention *****, but I wonder smt. If hes paid by Lou, Jamie or whoever be to babysit Britney, why isnt he living with Britney by now? It would make sense for them to want him with Britney most of the time to watch her for them. Didnt Jason live with her? And he became her co-conservator. Im not saying I believe hes so in love with her, but maybe Jamie controls him? Made him sign a NDA and bc hes dumb, manipulate him as well? Maybe this is why she didnt last with Charlie. Lou seems to be a crazy pressed *****, maybe she didnt like bc ur friend was attacking someone that has to do with Jamie? Who knows. I noticed that Sam and Lou dont follow each other. She also doesnt follow Jason Trawick. The only one she follows is Charlie but he doesnt follow her back. I wonder if she has a say about Britneys personal life like that. Maybe this only have to do with Jamie? Maybe when it comes to men, it has to do with him, not with Lou? 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So then explain why she'd block someone who is bashing SAM. Not her... Sam. 

We all know she loves to block ppl who are pro Britney, pro #freebritney, anti Lou. So now if you're anti Sam you're blocked too? Why does she offended so much about that unless she is connected to him in some way? 

This doesn't mean anything. If someone is bashing your boyfriend in the comments but praising you I don't think you're going to take it very kindly. You can have your own opinion but this isn't really evidence and the general public will just see it and connect it to #FreeBritney and then #FreeBritney could be seen as "another conspiracy theory" 

13 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This doesn't mean anything. If someone is bashing your boyfriend in the comments but praising you I don't think you're going to take it very kindly. You can have your own opinion but this isn't really evidence and the general public will just see it and connect it to #FreeBritney and then #FreeBritney could be seen as "another conspiracy theory" 

This is Lou blocking my bud. Not Britney. 

Archived